Author Topic: WOAH!  (Read 4542 times)

Offline ForAllTid

WOAH!
« on: March 18, 2006, 12:49:29 PM »
Now im not a fan of Cradle of Filth but check this out...

CRADLE OF FILTH frontman Dani Filth has posted a lengthy studio update on the band's official web site. A couple of excerpts from his report follow:

""Ville Valo of H.I.M. has contributed vocals to 'The Byronic Man"

The whole thing is on Blabbermouth.net if you wanna read the whole thing. Ville on a COF album? THis is something i wanna hear.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 12:50:18 PM by ForAllTid »

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
Re: WOAH!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 01:57:03 PM »
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 02:01:48 PM by Necropolis »

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
Ville Valo on the new Cradle Of Filth album
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 02:07:12 PM »
this is going beyond a joke.. I also read this on the COF website its 100 % true.

Seeing as COF are trying to loose there Black Metal roots and trying to sell to the mainstream its proberly one of the shitty ideas Roadrunner came up with. I mean Ville was on the Roadrunner United tour when hes not even signed to the lable and he's also a fan of the band and good friends with Dani Filth so its just another money making scheme thats bound to work and rake in the cash. Its just a shame that the money comes over the music. I don't have great expectations for the new COF album after the lame attempt of NYMPHETAMINE in my opinion theve had there time, ran out of ideas and have just got plain lazy and shit. Ville Valo on the album is proberly going to be one of the main selling points. I expect to see half the album art with a sticker slapped across it say something along the lines of " FEATURING VILLE VALO OF HIM!!!111!!" its bullshit.

I also have a feeling Bam may of had something to do with this too because hes a fucking fag.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 02:11:38 PM by Shane »

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 02:11:00 PM »
Shane... I think this is the first thing we have ever agreed on... EVER.

Offline ForAllTid

Re: Ville Valo on the new Cradle Of Filth album
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 02:22:52 PM »
this is going beyond a joke.. I also read this on the COF website its 100 % true.

Seeing as COF are trying to loose there Black Metal roots and trying to sell to the mainstream its proberly one of the shitty ideas Roadrunner came up with. I mean Ville was on the Roadrunner United tour when hes not even signed to the lable and he's also a fan of the band and good friends with Dani Filth so its just another money making scheme thats bound to work and rake in the cash. Its just a shame that the money comes over the music. I don't have great expectations for the new COF album after the lame attempt of NYMPHETAMINE in my opinion theve had there time, ran out of ideas and have just got plain lazy and shit. Ville Valo on the album is proberly going to be one of the main selling points. I expect to see half the album art with a sticker slapped across it say something along the lines of " FEATURING VILLE VALO OF HIM!!!111!!" its bullshit.

I also have a feeling Bam may of had something to do with this too because hes a fucking fag.

:-* My thoughts exactly +1.

Offline Dylon Fujifilm

• forild'oh
  • Associate
  • everyone should eat jojo's
    • Deviant Art...Cause im asian like that
Re: Ville Valo on the new Cradle Of Filth album
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 03:12:38 PM »

true true i can see that, this doesnt sound like anything valo would do. COF is more of a Bam thing anyways. this is a cd thats worth getting off bittorrent unless you are a major fan
RIP Mac Dre
[img width= height=]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8705/vastsig0cl.jpg[/img]

Offline Immortal Beloved

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 03:43:18 PM »
oh gross!

Offline Dylon Fujifilm

• forild'oh
  • Associate
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 08:32:32 PM »
oh gross!

i think the best was when valo was with bloodhound gang that was  pretty damn tight
RIP Mac Dre
[img width= height=]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8705/vastsig0cl.jpg[/img]

Offline chad

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 09:28:33 PM »
That song did turn out better than I expected.

Offline MMH

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 04:19:23 AM »
I'm actually fairly interested in hearing this.

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 11:00:03 AM »
I think this is going to be awesome. While I do like black metal I think cradle get better the less they are. This album is going to be the least black metal and probaly the best

Offline Venus In Our Blood

• Dressed In Decay
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 12:55:56 PM »
there was a post on their site a while back where Dani said he actually sang the whole song.  So my guess is that it'll be on that track.

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 01:04:32 PM »
I think this is going to be awesome. While I do like black metal I think cradle get better the less they are. This album is going to be the least black metal and probaly the best

Cradle was never black metal. No matter how hard they tried to be GrYm and Nekkro they never were. Cradle is Extreme Gothic. So yes you're right they get better when they start to think, " Hey we suck suck nuts when we try to play BM lets not!" So then you have these faggy hot topic kids who think like, " Dude have you heard of COF? AMGTHEYLikeRUl3!!! They're like dark metal or really dark metal, yeah! No wait they're uhh, uhhh Black metal? YEah that's it!" That is why i dislike cradle and the fact well they umm, SUCK.  And on to make things worse Ville will be on the album as well so then you're gonna have the, " AMGVIille!Herul3s!!! <3 <3 <3!"

End of my rant.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 01:06:55 PM by ForAllTid »

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 01:54:50 PM »
I'm looking forward to hearing this song.

@ ForAllTid: Lets hope all the HT kids will be wrapped up in MCR or some other crap so that COF will go straight over their tiny little heads.

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2006, 01:57:06 PM »

@ ForAllTid: Lets hope all the HT kids will be wrapped up in MCR or some other crap so that COF will go straight over their tiny little heads.

one could only wish  :)

Offline Dylon Fujifilm

• forild'oh
  • Associate
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 11:22:27 PM »

maybe it will suprise us all
RIP Mac Dre

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 05:55:40 PM »
ive totally gave up on cof since i read this months revolver
there was a big thing on black metal and now cof is trying to use bam as a selling point ugh 
but hten again i would rather have it be cof other then HIM

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 10:55:14 PM »
Even relvolver, a decent metal magazine! doesnt understand that they're not Black MEtal!!

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2006, 11:13:39 AM »
Why is it that people feel so strongly about Cradle not being B.M?

All the magazines bang on about HIM being "gothic" when clearly they aren't, no one seems to care.
Cradle aren't "Black Metal" we all know it, and yet people keep going on about the fact that they aren't and it's some crime to call them B.M.

Don't take this the wrong way ForAllTid.

Offline shaneofthesac

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 12:01:23 PM »
I'll judge this when I hear it. When does the album come out? ooor better yet... when will the song leak onto the net...
myspace.com/shanenyman

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 07:05:48 PM »
well the new c.d for sure isnt gonna be able to be compared to b.m.
I know they got alot of new members b/c the other members didnt want to change there style

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 07:05:08 PM »
Why is it that people feel so strongly about Cradle not being B.M?

All the magazines bang on about HIM being "gothic" when clearly they aren't, no one seems to care.
Cradle aren't "Black Metal" we all know it, and yet people keep going on about the fact that they aren't and it's some crime to call them B.M.

Don't take this the wrong way ForAllTid.

WHAT!!!! how dare you correct me, in some sort of way!!!!11  :P

Offline Dylon Fujifilm

• forild'oh
  • Associate
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2006, 08:32:29 PM »
I'll judge this when I hear it. When does the album come out? ooor better yet... when will the song leak onto the net...

we all know bittorrent will have it a month or two before it comes out
RIP Mac Dre

Offline ASkywalker

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 01:55:09 PM »
I think I will not like this song , but we'll see ...

Offline valos_lover

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 02:11:22 PM »
Same here.  :-\