Author Topic: Sasquatch Festival Gorge, WA  (Read 2085 times)

Offline synninviemaa66

Sasquatch Festival Gorge, WA
« on: February 24, 2006, 12:19:57 AM »
So, I just got word from a friend about a huge festival in Gorge (Huge outdoor amplitheatre). Luckly it is about three hours from where I live, so me and my brother are driving down. I will be bringing a camera, because cameras are easy at festivals and at the Gorge.

Line Up:

FRIDAY May 26: Nine Inch Nails, Surprise band- to be announced, HIM, And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Wolfmother

SATURDAY May 27: Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, The Flaming Lips, The Shins, The Tragically Hip, Neko Case, Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens, Gomez, Rogue Wave, Architecture In Helsinki, Sam Roberts, Constantines, The Brunettes, Matt Costa, Bedouin Soundclash, Tim Seely, Korby Lenker, Common Market

SUNDAY May 28: Beck, Death Cab for Cutie, Queens of the Stone Age, Matisyahu, The Decemberists, Nada Surf, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Blue Scholars, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, Chad VanGaalen, The Heavenly States, Rocky Votolato, Laura Veirs, The Village Green, Mercir, more artists to be announced

Offical Webstie:

http://www.hob.com/tickets/festivals/sasquatch/2006/

Ticketmaster Website:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/860071
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 01:37:06 AM by DarkLight 616 »

Offline ForAllTid

Re: Sasquatch Festival Gorge, WA
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 12:31:16 AM »
that festival seems boring.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 12:48:22 AM »
If I get to kiss Jenn's ass enough she might let me get to meet and take a pic with Laura Veirs and Mercir who will be making a "hit" pretty soon.
But before that I have to get my passport updated or else I will stay stuck again here in the bay.

Mikeangelo- Yeah, there arent too appealing. But there are some artist I wanted to meet, that is the only reason I am attracted to this festival plus when it is for free I say why not!

Offline synninviemaa66

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 01:37:42 AM »
that festival seems boring.

Yeah, bands suck but HIM is playing so it's worth it.

Offline chad

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 01:50:49 PM »
Looks like a HIM US Tour Festival is in the making.

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 01:54:48 PM »
no it doesnt. it looks like 2 US festivals on each coast featuring HIM in the making.

Offline chad

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 04:01:27 PM »
Yeah, but they aren't going to come over for 2 dates, there will atleast be a mini tour.  Maybe even Viva La Bands, its supose to happen this year again.

Offline BreakAndEnter

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 04:17:57 PM »
Bleh. NIN and HIM are good, and Flaming Lips are alright, all else I'd really hate being there for. Strange name too. Reminds me of Harry and the Hendersons  :D

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 04:41:39 PM »
Id like to see HIM , NIN, the flaming lips, Iron and wine, beck, Death Cab for Cutie, Matisyahu.....

and I wouldnt mind seeing some of the others

Offline ASkywalker

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 03:37:21 PM »
Who is goin ?

Offline lastxcallforsin

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 03:07:10 PM »
AFI was added as well. Wish I could go.