Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112989 times)

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #400 on: May 29, 2006, 11:01:34 AM »
What's that saying which means when a bad thing turns out to be good?

I've been trying to remember it all day! ???

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #401 on: June 01, 2006, 03:04:28 PM »
i did E last night. haven't gone to sleep yet.
It took me couple of reads to wonder what was that you which you mentioned.
:P

I am in a New State, tomorrow we hit another one. We are moving East still.

I have had a fucking odd week.

Perverts trying to show me their privates.
A Smelling Contest.
Sleep deprevation.
Heat exposure is making me get dizzy (I MIGHT BE PREGNANT! ..... Move over Cheryl!). :P
I am however taking more photos on the Road.
The Label had a meeting about doing more Shows.
Getting used to once again to sharing beds, I love being a bunk mate with only one level bed! hubbah hubbah.

I kinda miss coming here, but I see no point since I dont have any feeling toward the band on this board which is odd.

There are about only 7 people I come for, but I stay for the Chicken.

With that at hand, I think I am starting to miss Sex now that I am in the Road!
Jay, I do hope you have a hot cousin. No, not Marty. He gets grabby from time to time eventhough its not rape if you are the willing, but still.
hahaha.
........... Fuck, I need sleep.
:(

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #402 on: June 02, 2006, 02:34:35 AM »
If I can't bring at least a shred of life back into this board in the next week, the job is far too big for me.
I will try my best. You will all be forced to talk. If you don't, I will post until you all get sick of me.
This place does seem like it's dead, at least compared to before.

And Homer, I'm pretty sure most of the people on this part of the board don't listen to HIM anymore. You just have to keep in mind that there are people here worth posting for.
Even the people that aren't worth posting for bring up interesting things to talk about from time to time.

I'm not in much of a position to talk about how everyone should be posting though, I have hardly been doing it myself lately.

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #403 on: June 02, 2006, 10:15:09 PM »
I was just lookin at the very bottom of the sac forum and i clicked on the 'members list' to see how i was ranked in my posts.  It's cool how i'm on the first page of the list, it's at the very bottom, but i thought that it was cool that i was ranked like 30 out of all those people.  Well this is random bullshit. 
Run Away From The Sun

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #404 on: June 03, 2006, 05:20:34 PM »
*dances*
*tries to make board lively*
*hands out beer*
no??

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Offline Jambo

« Reply #405 on: June 03, 2006, 05:48:49 PM »
It's the summer my dear, everyone is out getting drunk and getting to third base (whatever that is??)

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #406 on: June 03, 2006, 05:54:13 PM »
It's the summer my dear, everyone is out getting drunk and getting to third base (whatever that is??)
Wow, now I dont know if I want to go to the UK for a vacation in December now.
I certantly know with whom I might not be hanging around than? hahaha.
:P
Jaime, lie to me. Tell me that you dont steal bases when you "play".
I guess I could have said that you take "steroids" to hit it out of the park, but we all know that isnt your style. ;)

My friend called me three nights ago to tell me that people who have a sleeping disorder cannot get an erection. (How the fuck did I did not know that?).
Odd. But no, I function with junction. So problems with my tractor if you are curios. (Not that anyone needed to know that?).

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #407 on: June 03, 2006, 05:57:23 PM »
awwww I was at a party last night and couldnt get drunk cause i had to stay at a friends house and her mum would've freaked!!
it sucked.. there was beer everywhere and vodka but I wasnt allowed *cries*

Gemma

« Reply #408 on: June 03, 2006, 06:15:44 PM »
To err on the side of random how randoms this? I logged online to find a new myspace message:

Sorry to bother u or bring back any memories but im not sure if i remember u from school?

Turns out not only have I not seen this dude since 2003 but he was very much In my year at school, and has actually turned out to be a sort of safe bloke considering what a twat he used to be, and somehow he found me on myspace.

thats fucking bizzarre, I'm usually getting hit on by 36 year old creepy men, "you have a nice smile...can we chat?"
*gemma runs away*

Haha I can't understand why we were friends, I mean he's obviously a charmer...what wonderful photographic skills.  ::)

EDIT - The Schoolfinder on myspace is fabulous, finding out girls you went to school with are now Bisexual Snowpatrol fans really really fills me with great glee. aww how I love it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 06:25:28 PM by French_Disko »

Offline Russian Literature

• Mobbed Up
  • Love is a lie which means I've been lied to.
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #409 on: June 03, 2006, 06:37:42 PM »
haha
I'm getting yelled at by the guy who keeps not leaving message on our answering machine.
at elast I got him to talk

Gemma

« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2006, 06:41:41 PM »
I had one of them the other day, He rung seven times and wouldn't leave a message and then I rung him back to find out who he was, He protested my name was debbie and my house was a hairdressers....which is is unfortunatly not, sorry have you seen my hair? this is not a hairdressers.

I always like the people who ring and say "who are you?" well you rang me so you must know who I am...otherwise why you fucking ringing?

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #411 on: June 03, 2006, 06:45:08 PM »
exactly
well I got fed up with no messages so a jazzed up our answering machine by saying

"HI, you've reached Tamara and Laurel, Um..whoever keeps on calling and not leaving their name and number over and over and over again, it's getting really annoying, and I suggest if you actually want us to get in touch with you, I would leave your name, maybe a number, might come in handy. k thanks bye."

it worked
I got a couple of coughs and sputters and then some muffled angry words.

Gemma

« Reply #412 on: June 03, 2006, 06:50:21 PM »
Well thats classier then mine.
My mobile answering message is :
"This is Gemma's phone, if I'm not answering I'm either not here or I don't like you, phone back in half an hour to the answer to that question...."

the house phone is some random BT thingy, we can't do our own. my old one was class "Huzzahh a Lightbulb! leave a message..."

seriously who is this dude and why's he so angry? I'm intruiged, get him to phone up and have a deep and meaningful conversation, ask him who pissed him off and if he wants a hot beverage. if he's not angry beforehand he will be afterwards.

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #413 on: June 03, 2006, 07:23:18 PM »
my mom just made me change the message seeing as it's too "rude"
what is rude is the guy refuses to leave his name or number.

so if I ever do get ahold of him I will do precisely what you advised and have a deep meaninful conversation with him about the meaning of life and the rudeness of not leaving names or numbers on answering machines, or better yet. The rudeness to keep calling every 15 minutes and not saying anything. It's one thing if you are shy to leave a message but then don't call every 15 minutes when the answering machine even says " we can't pick up on this phone line so please leave your name and number and we will get back to you"
I mean calling every 15 minutes and not saying anything is asking for a rude answering machine message.

Gemma

« Reply #414 on: June 03, 2006, 07:39:04 PM »
I don't think thats rude at all, its to the point. which answering phone messages are meant to be.

Just like "dude you're so angry, smoke some herbs and chill yo boots...." I don't like leaving people answering phone messages but then again I don't like people in general most of the time which explains it, Omg someone phoned like 20 times last week asking for Demi? I was like wha? so when he phoned back we had a nice chat - for like twenty minutes.

if he calls every 15 minutes just answer it and let him know he's most likely got the wrong number, see I hate those people who crank call...I found my last crank caller, seriously I went to his house. suddenly he wasn't laughing quite so hard.
Never phone someone telling them you're going to fuck their mother, they will hunt you. and you will get hurt, Jesus it was fucking great.

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #415 on: June 03, 2006, 07:42:01 PM »
sounds like fun.

see I would pick up and give them a talking too but we have call forwarding so people who call our old home number, the call goes directly to the answering machine and we don't get them ringing us up.

I don't know how well I explained that one, but I tried.

what did you do while you were at his doorstep? I would have killed him.

Gemma

« Reply #416 on: June 03, 2006, 07:49:50 PM »
ahh that makes it a lot harder.
my numbers ex directory and people still call us because its two really similar numbers side by side...also apparently the number of a reputable salon.

He answered the door in a very fetching pair of Plaid Jimjams so I laughed a little and his dad came out to see what was going on, I gave his dad my phone with the stored message and let him listen to what his son said, which was in essence "I'm going to fuck you up the arse and make you cry, slit your throat then do the same to your mother" which didn't go down well with his Daddy who's cheif of the local police.

His dad took care of it, his little brother came up to me when I was at the bus stop to go home, cause I heard his dad attack him as soon as the front door closed his brother said he got battered severely and grounded for a month, then I saw him at school the next week and he had a fat black eye.

I loved it, I left a message on his mobile saying I fancied his dad. and I wanted to fuck him till his legs fell off, funnily enough I didn't get any more messages after that.

It was great, the jarring thing is at school you give people in your class your mobile and it gets passed round like a dose of salts, I had loads of people phoning me I didn't know.

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #417 on: June 03, 2006, 09:41:23 PM »
thus proving never ever ever make gemma mad.

that is the best revenge story I have ever heard.
and a good tip never to give my cell phone out to someone I don't trust full heartedly.

but it must have meant you were either hated or loved by many.
I'm almost positive it was the 2nd of the two.

Gemma

« Reply #418 on: June 03, 2006, 09:49:27 PM »
Haha nope its not a wise move.
its one of my favourites...but the best one had to be when some bloke was being nasty to my friend, He slept with her then slagged her off, So I phoned him and put on an irish accent I said she had been tested positive for Herpes and he should be checked, he spent 6 hours in the sexual health clinic at the hospital till we phoned him up and told him he never really had it.

then he got all mad, and I was like "well you will go round paddling without your welly boots on, tis' your own fault..." he had it coming.

I don't mind cranks really, sometimes they're quite funny I get right deep with them, we have conversations.
they're like "Omgz I'm gonna Keel Yew!" and I'm like "So how long have you harboured this anger, did Daddy touch you...its okay you can tell me" people give up and hang up on me.  ;D

haha neither probably, I was unoticed by many angered by few.
I like to convince myself its fanworship, I asked a few if they wanted signed autographs...the conversations kinda ended when they realised I wasn't biting.

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #419 on: June 03, 2006, 09:53:19 PM »
you told me once about the herpes thing.

at that moment in time I decided I would do anything in my power to keep you happy.

well I would love to have conversations with my prank callers but they never seem to talk.
which is a problem to have conversations.

Gemma

« Reply #420 on: June 03, 2006, 09:57:10 PM »
I think I've told everyone my stories...twice.
haha I wouldn't harm you, only the st00pid people.
why! thats the beauty of crank calling, I try to keep them on the phone for as long as possible because the great thing is you can waffle endlessly about shit knowing they're paying for it.

prank callers who don't talk are fucking stupid.
oohh look at me breathing like a pervert...then they hang up and you've gained nothing, at least do something remotly interesting. I always hang up on the heavy breathers.

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #421 on: June 03, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »
heavy breathers scare the crap out of me

especially when it's late at night.
gives me the willies.

still it never hurts to keep you happy does it?

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #422 on: June 07, 2006, 02:41:48 AM »
I'm so close to being free again. I can practically smell it.
Not really, I've been sick for days now.
I had to cut my hair though. It really sucks. It's far too short for my liking. I had to change the color a tad too. I'm just going to say that my hair looks like it's one of the rarer (natural) hair colors.
And no, it isn't black, blonde, or brown.

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #423 on: June 07, 2006, 05:49:14 PM »
ginger??
i love ginger hair always tried to dye mine ginger when i was younger now i stick to purple and red mainly, haha.

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #424 on: June 07, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
I think it looks fine.