Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 113112 times)

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2006, 11:57:13 PM »
yeah, well hes not in my class...but it was out on the playground and i was holding him and he grabbed my boobs and said he liked them and then he put his head down on my chest...i was like "who, what, huh?" and i put him down...hahaha! even though its not the first time its happened, i still shocks me when it does! hahaha...crazy!  ::)

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2006, 12:29:46 AM »
When you say it's not the first time it happened, do you mean in his general age group or altogether? I hope it's the latter, you may be facing troubles one day if it isn't.

To think I was actually going to attempt to bring you soup one day.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2006, 12:34:25 AM »
hey...the soup has nothing to do with this!

kids grab my boobs all the time...its not like i want them to, they just do it. they relate them to their moms. some with grab them and some will pat them and say " my mom has boobs too" or ive heard "you have big boobs like my mommy"...its nothing perverted in their eyes but of course as you get older, the more perverted things seem to be....society.

Tabris

« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2006, 03:37:35 AM »
What? Was this one of your children? If so, what kind of kids do you teach? They learn young these days I guess.
When you thought of that ...
Do you picture Vince Vaugh saying the quote from Wedding Crashers about putting her boobs between his face and just rubbing them in your face?

lol.

You people make me laugh.

Everyone at one point called their Teacher "Mum". I have personally. It is natural to have odd 'relationship' transition from Teacher in the morning than in the evening it is your Mom that you are with pretty much.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2006, 03:46:08 AM »
I didn't think of it when I said it, but now that I read that and then read back what was written that's the only thing I can think of. I have a feeling that thought will be stuck in my head for a while.

kids grab my boobs all the time...its not like i want them to, they just do it. they relate them to their moms. some with grab them and some will pat them and say " my mom has boobs too" or ive heard "you have big boobs like my mommy"...its nothing perverted in their eyes but of course as you get older, the more perverted things seem to be....society.
The soup has everything to do with this, you just don't realize it yet.

Yes, I know the kids don't see anything wrong with it, I just think it's funny how a child's mind sees nothing wrong with groping a stranger while any adult would get a beating and possibly maced in the face, even if they knew the person in some cases.

Is anyone having problems with this thread? It has been taking me 2 or 3 tries to get in and it's being stupid about me modifying this post.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 03:53:41 AM by Hammer Horror »

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2006, 04:05:17 PM »

thats like the quote of the year

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2006, 04:58:39 PM »
All of you shall die in my heaven, and rot in this hell.

WOOOOOO

Hello. How is everyone been doing? I miss you all.

i love that! its my new quote

Stealing  my poetry is like stealing my emotions. But it's okay. You seem alright. :)

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2006, 07:24:16 PM »
im mad because HIM is gonna go on tour with aiden, aka village people.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2006, 12:08:08 AM »
I hate MySpace, I have been hit on by 2 guys in 4 months. One was accidental luckily, but it still is MySpace's fault.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2006, 01:16:21 AM »
dammit! i think i have a boyfriend.  >:(

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2006, 03:21:00 AM »

dammit, i think we are so out of touch my dear friend...

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2006, 04:00:28 PM »

i'm gonna take a WILD guess and assume you dont want a bf? :-\

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2006, 04:38:59 PM »
i think its not the fact that she has a boyfriend, i'll take a wild stab at it and think that maybe its whom the bf is...

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2006, 05:00:08 PM »
no, its the fact that i now have a boyfriend, here, and im used to somewhat being on my own...anthony and i were together for a year but it was long distance so i did as i pleased...but now, having a boyfriend thats local, its going to be harder to want to hang out with the girls and what not...

also, the fact that i talked to anthony for like ever the other night, old feelings are brought back to the surface and now im wondering if i really want to be with steve...i dont want to hurt steve but, geez man, i really loved anthony and its really hard to give that kind of love to someone else right now...does that make any sense? i know which guy is better for me, its obvious that it is steve but it doesnt change my feelings i have for anthony...and im afraid that im going to end up sabotaging my relationship with steve for the hope and the possibilty of me and anthony working things out...reality though, it will probably never happen...im just a stupid girl.  :-\

Tabris

« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2006, 06:50:02 PM »
Betsy I have heard of this story through here.
But that kid, whats his fuck face as Homer calls him everytime.
I dont think it is worth it or trying a hope, because in the end you will end up hurt.
Isnt Steve a guy who got someone pregnant or the one you thought there was something with, just because he was a good guy?
(I stalk what can I say).

You might need some time to reflect on your life first before you head into a "new" relationship.
Take it from experience.
I even stopped having fuck buddies for that specific reason.

I know its hard not fighting those feelings, but also note the outcomes.
You are a smart girl, you need to express yourself and be loved thats all.

:)

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2006, 08:52:07 PM »
which steve are you talking about? got someone pregnant? im confused...my ex, jon, got some chick pregnant and ended up marrying her...i was with him for 6 yrs so that kinda sucked...then i dated another steve but that was like 3 yrs ago and he was a drunk...this steve, the new steve is actually a really sweet guy, hes not like all the other losers i always date... i see a potential future with him and thats why im feaked out...make sense?

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2006, 03:56:28 AM »
no betsy, it doesn't make any sense.  you're crazy.

just kidding b, you know i love you

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2006, 05:25:29 AM »
you're crazy.

I fourth that notion!
(wait .... wah....)

Nothing new with me.
Album's out.
Touring as you read this.
Made up my mind and many things in life.
I am re-losing my virginity again.
So now I am looking for a gal. Unfortunately, the gal I want is away. So I think I have to live life with my feet back on the ground.
Betsy knows who I am talking about.
The 7 foot 11 Biker Chick that has more piercings and tatt's than Dennis Rodman and Tommy Lee put together.

(I know I know some of the guys are crushed because I wont be doing the Chu Chu train and you arent going to be the Conductor).

.............. But yeah ..........

My Passport problem is getting fixed. (I write this from Cuba).

Thats all on my part.
See you guys on the Road, as promised.
;)

Betsy you look stressed. How about some Lotion Motion .......... for your massage that is!
:P
I dont know what to say about your situation other than it must be confusing so far for you after all that you have been through.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2006, 01:07:36 PM »
only if youre giving the massage... :D

Offline Dylon Fujifilm

• forild'oh
  • Associate
  • everyone should eat jojo's
    • Deviant Art...Cause im asian like that
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2006, 07:13:26 PM »
im mad because HIM is gonna go on tour with aiden, aka village people.

they sound pretty damn emo to me, emo but alright
RIP Mac Dre
[img width= height=]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8705/vastsig0cl.jpg[/img]

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2006, 08:29:05 PM »
whats with the negative karma? who'd i piss off now? hmmmm... ::)

Gemma

« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2006, 06:13:18 AM »

I could link to this photo, but I wont because I want people to be jealous of my rad drunken photo skillz.
you wish you'd been as drunk as me at the best gig, by one of Britains best bands last night. don't deny it.

I'll send my Old Kent Bat round to bite you.
*jordan - look reality in the face and lick it!* :P
oooh negative Karma, wonder how I managed to offend someone whilst I wasn't here? divvy cunt.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2006, 11:52:27 AM »
so i just want to say that people are stupid gossiping motherfuckers. 

so i've been down on my luck for a couple of months, right?  y'all know that, well i had to get on foodstamps to contribute to the house or whatever, and i use to work for the welfare department.  like i use to be a worker.  well, i purposely avoided my old building cause i knew everyone there, and i didn't want them to know.  well, my case ended up being transfered over there and i use to take lunches with my worker.  this wouldn't be so bad, but i email another friend over there and have her to tell him not to go telling everyone, but she tells me that he's probably already told everyone and that he turned into a big asshole.  why do people have to be so fucking stupid?  i mean, everyone at that building already knew i was a drug addict and all that, so now i just look like more of a looser.  and i'm closing my case in a couple of days cause i'm working now but still.

sorry i had to vent

Gemma

« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2006, 06:57:16 PM »
I know nothing I say will probably make you feel anybetter about it, but people are complete cunts and theres nothing people enjoy more then seeing you on your arse.

I was employed and happy about it and then I got sacked and believe me everyone I ever used to know or be friendly with has become condescending fucker about it, its bad enough you have to claim off the state just to live day to day, but the fact you're made to feel guilty about it is appaling, I find myself burning with embarressment every time I walk into the job centre to sign on, it erodes your self respect and people love it.

I don't know about the whole food stamp thing cause Britain is completely different in that aspect of being unemployed, but the stigma of feeling like a failure is awful and erodes your selfrespect completely and its obscene that people take such glee in your misfortune.

point is fortunes go up and down, one day you're on your arse the next day you're on the up, they'll always be narrow minded little shitheads with nothing better to do with their meaningless lives then try and drag someone else down.

I think that may have made some sense...possibly.  ::)
I'm kinda hungover and rambly.

Gemma

« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2006, 09:05:02 PM »
ah thank you at least it made some sense.
Precisely, People assume that because you're on benefits they have the right to make an assessment about your character.

I spent eight months on Job seekers allowance after I left college, not because I didn't want to work but purely because no one wanted to employ someone without any work experience at all, its a liability to them. but at the same time unless you become employed you can't gain the experience. catch 22 muchly.

I enjoy working, it gives me a sense of verification that I haven't experienced elsewhere, it makes me feel like I have a purpose, and now I'm unemployed...again its even more soul destroying to have to go back into the Job centre with my cap in hand and beg some more just for something to live on.

I remember saying the same myself before I even left secondary school, I vowed I'd never sign on after my friend went onto JSA, but needs must and a need to eat means you must, its easy to look down your nose when you have something to support you, but it isn't always that easy, People assume to know me and what I'm about and it isn't the case, as soon as I can find someone willing to take me regardless of how demeaning or how many toilets I have to scrub, I'll be there, I don't want to be on benefits forever.