Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112852 times)

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2006, 01:35:27 AM »
my mom saves everything...she has newspapers from like years ago that she wont throw away...shes very interesting.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2006, 01:39:06 AM »
one of my kids swallowed a marble today.
Nothing hurts more than eating the Master Marble.
:(

I had green tea.
My lesson of the day is never drink green tea.
You might not have a "clean" system thats why it affected you like that.

If you really want to get fucked with a drink, may I suggest Wheat Grass?
That thing will make you nearly puke if your system has fat, excess nutrients.
Most Non- Vegetarian people nearly puke when they try more than 2 ounces the first time.
I dont have a problem with it anymore, I took it maybe in 95 96 and I felt like I had a hole in my stomach it was just that empty.

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2006, 01:44:46 AM »
one of my kids swallowed a marble today.
Nothing hurts more than eating the Master Marble.
:(

I had green tea.

Most Non- Vegetarian people nearly puke when they try more than 2 ounces the first time.
I dont have a problem with it anymore, I took it maybe in 95 96 and I felt like I had a hole in my stomach it was just that empty.

is that the stuff they sell at jamba?

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2006, 01:51:17 AM »
Yes.
Though it isnt fresh, so that is like taking Pepto Bismol or what ever you call it (I dont take pills or that sort of things for my body so I dont know the name).
:P

If you want fresh wheat grass go to any hippie establishment, chances are you will get not only fresh juice, but even marijuana. hahaha.

I worked in a place like that, so I am familiar with a hippie backround all too well. I used to order it, cut it, serve it, drink it.
I even met alot of Rock celebrities that used to go to that restaurant and drink that. I will not give out names but they were on Ozzfest three years ago and they went their and we would talk about Music to even Gardening.

Ok, Betsy your mom just freaked me out a bit. Why would she save that coin?
Does she throw it on your face when you dont listen to her?
"Do you remember when you were 3 Betsy? I saved your life! Now bring me what I asked from the Store!".
:P

My Mum would have just kicked me to hack it out, than yell because she would say something like "You idiot, that is for the Laundry!".
(What can I say, my Mum is rather cheap).

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2006, 02:02:27 AM »
Homer = <3

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2006, 02:22:52 AM »
I had green tea.

I didn't get sick or anything, it tasted like they used toilet water and left that taste in my mouth for the rest of the day. I didn't feel quite normal afterwards either, but nothing happened. If I had a little more I probably would have gotten sick though. That does explain why I couldn't even finish a bottle of Powerade though.
For some reason I actually want to try that, I will definately regret it afterwards though.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 02:30:24 AM by Hammer Horror »

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2006, 02:50:54 PM »
I love green tea.
I ate a 5p coin once.
and a blass bead,
funnily enough I never chocked till teh time i got a bit popcorn stuck in my throat.
My lips started gonig blue, it was scary. I sneezed and it came out my nose.

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Offline Fevers and Mirrors

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2006, 03:16:13 PM »
I once got some rolled up house fern stuck up my nose, dunno how to be honest.

I love green tea, I drink it a lot, twinings green tea & jasmine, all you need. Plus jasmine added makes making green tea ice-cream much nicer. ( I can even make the most healthy thing bad for you..it's a skill).

I ADORE the new Dirty Pretty Things song, it's Carl Barat from the libertines new band, they are rather excellent.

Offline Jambo

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2006, 04:07:02 PM »

I ADORE the new Dirty Pretty Things song, it's Carl Barat from the libertines new band, they are rather excellent.

I'm seeing them in four days time. ;)

Gemma

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2006, 04:30:53 PM »
Oh my god please tell me you're recording it? or at least taking some photos?, I sick jealous right now. *scratches jamie off christmas card list..then puts him right back on again *

Offline Jambo

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2006, 04:36:56 PM »
Oh my god please tell me you're recording it? or at least taking some photos?, I sick jealous right now. *scratches jamie off christmas card list..then puts him right back on again *

I'll try to do what I can. I'm seeing them again on the 5th of May so I might enjoy this gig then record the next one! ;D

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2006, 04:40:28 PM »
Yet Newcastle uni sells out before I can get tickets, and you swan off and see them twice Jamie!

I could go to middlesborough, but I'll get cancer off the smog, so I'll pass on that.

Record it please...I'll love you =]

Gemma

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2006, 04:54:22 PM »

I'll try to do what I can. I'm seeing them again on the 5th of May so I might enjoy this gig then record the next one! ;D
Understandable I went to Editors and spent so long taking photos and shit I nearly missed the entire gig, I can barely remember a thing.
I'm seeing them again in May and leaving the camera at home.

Either way I'll love you, even if its just a sickeningly good after show report when you strumble home at some ungodly hour of the morning.

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2006, 04:58:13 PM »
The editors are in Newcastle tonight (I think) , damn my student poverty.

Were they good live Gemma? I've heard mixed reports, some say excellent, some say they bore the tits off you.

Jamie- Enjoy DPT, I bet they are great live. Carl was always my favourite libertine, though Pete has a certain 'rob you & drug you' charm you can't ignore.  Though NME named him sexiest man in rock, I wouldn't go that far,  Kate Moss pulled of Heroin chic, he just looks Herion mess & nut job.

Gemma

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2006, 05:10:36 PM »
There aren't words to describe them live, Seriously though I think perfection comes pretty damn close.

Seriously Tom Smith is one of a very small handful of singers I have ever heard live and thought he sounded as good if not better then he does on record, His voice is exceptional.

I'm not ashamed to admit it made me cry it was that good.
*well maybe a little* But Cameras too beautiful not to shed a tear or two.

I've heard a lot of reports saying they were boring as well, Infact I've heard a lot of people slating Editors in general, its not their fault they're tone deaf and have no soul.

*I'm not bitter cough*

I'm a pete girl personally, wait scrap that I was a pete girl and I still long for the Red Military jacketed Doherty but now he's the scum of the earth, its a shame he's become who he is because he was so charming and intelligent, he had a gift for verse that unparalled a lot of other musicans. now its lost.

The NME can shut up, ask them where my vote for Maximo Park in every catergory except "sexiest woman" went. they didn't even give the Cribs an award, Or Maximo Park...Or Editors...those cunts.

Public votes *pfft*

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2006, 05:17:52 PM »
I'm happy I didn't ask the winners of the awards. I'll just leave it a mystery so I don't lose sleep wondering how they lost to whoever.

Wasn't Pete nominated for hero and villan of the year?

Gemma

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2006, 05:28:50 PM »
Well the cribs got "Best live band" regardless of whether they won it or not.

Arctic Monkeys won everything else.
yeah he was, no guesses for which catergory I voted him in.

I think I should win an NME award "Least likely to shag any member of the Rakes ever" or "Most hardcore when wearing a black military jacket"

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2006, 05:50:10 PM »
Yes, I was all too aware of that, but I'm sure there is no way you would know. Didn't someone say the award said "sexiest female" or something on it?

I know that Arctic Monkeys won Best New Band and Band of The Year. *vomits*

Don't aim too high, you may be able to get a VMA, but I don't think NME would be willing to degrade people like that. They may go for "Most hardcore when wearing a black military jacket" though.

I heard it was Dr. Seuss' birthday today, can anyone verify this?

EDIT: I need to change my country on MySpace, people from Jordan are weird. I have gotten a message from a gay guy wanting to meet me and a girl that just asked "wanna fuck?".
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 05:52:16 PM by Hammer Horror »

Gemma

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2006, 05:58:37 PM »
I feel Ryan would be a sexy female, thusforth it validates his claim to the award. *nods knowingly*

Its not so much that they won it that pisses me off, fair enough if people voted for them like, but its was the blatent ingratitude and pure arseiness they displayed up on the podium, at least you know if MP or Editors won they'd have shown some gratitude to their fans for voting.

Everyone can get a VMA, Its not even hard work..if you can stand upright and breathe you can win one, I want an NME award goddamn it. The NME is willing to degrade everyone, infact they do often and muchly.

haha srsly. You're a gay icon now. tell her I will depending upon whether she provides photographic proof before I arrive, if she's a dog I ain't interested.   

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2006, 06:34:59 PM »
Yes, he meets all the requirments for being the sexiest female.

I am happy I didn't see it. I don't like them and I'm sure their attitude on stage was horrible.

I didn't see the awards so I don't know, I am just trying to put their pedestal about 100 feet higher than MTV's.

Her Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/tala4ever.
His Myspace is Alex

Gemma

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2006, 07:05:52 PM »
He has some fine boobies.
Seriously though inbetween them it was decent viewing, if only to hear my beloved Jarvis Cocker waffling on about Coldplay like a mad man.

I remember them vaguely saying "Who else was going to be best band in britain?" *laughsnortlaugh*

mtv awards are soooo lame. srsly how many of them can usher win before it becomes Illegal?

yo she's a woof. *shiver*

EDIT : bwhahaa 2 myspace requests in ten minutes, now why is it you get chatted up by gay men and People who look this buff add me?

I have a new found respect for myspace. *flexes*
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 07:20:32 PM by French_Disko »

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2006, 07:23:40 PM »
I don't remember saying that, I cleaned out my messages earlier too. Now I will never know.

I never watch them, so boring. I hate almost all awards shows now.

Haha.... Now you see what my life is like.

EDIT: Hey, I get alot of friend requests from interesting people. People that I talk about bands with, like Maximo Park, The Rakes, and Editors.
What Now!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 07:36:39 PM by Hammer Horror »

Gemma

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2006, 07:42:26 PM »
Exactly. You'll never know..thusforth I win.
I can't bare anything except the NME awards, I like seeing pissed up minor indie stars making total arses of themselves.

I get friends requests from Rock bands, seriously I want to know why random thrash metal bands and people on the kent pub circuit keep adding me. *not like I actually read that shit*
I think its cause I'm added to the Opus Bridge myspace so everyone assumes I like them, which I don't I only added them so my cousin wont stand on my throat.

I don't need to add people on myspace to talk about Maximo Park, Editors or Rakes, I have you and Laura.
and what now?...and what?..and what? *throws spoon*

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2006, 08:02:21 PM »
How do you know I said it for sure? How can you be sure it wasn't in a dream about me?
I want to see it someday, it seems much better then the grammys or anything else.

I got one, I deleted it pretty quickly. They were Dommin I think, not too great.
You could take your cousin, I think, is he/she big and muscular?

These people add me, they can see my greatness and have conversations with me about great bands. I'm giving up, that backfired altogether.

Gemma

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2006, 08:17:45 PM »
Cause I just know. I have a brain like Pandoras box.
How can you assume I would have dreams about you anyway? like I would...*hangs head in shame* hehe.

the grammys are hysterical, I tune in for ten seconds every year to see a minor RnB artist cry and thank god for their talent, great fun.

never heard of em' thankfully.
He is rather large...

[dude on the left hand side, black shirt playing guitar]
you tell me do you reckon I could take him? I used to batter him senseless when I was younger now he's all beefy and shit. actually screw that I'd kill him.

I'm gutted I just found out his stupid fucking band broke up, litrally It happened like a month ago and I only just bothered to read the website and find out why, Wtf? you don't just fuck off to oregon..Gabriel you total cunt. now how the fuck am I ever going to get VIP into the Kerrang! awards? I was relying on them getting big and taking advantage of the freebies.

Poor sod, now I know why he was listening to Coldplay at christmas...if I really cared I'd log onto MSN and talk to him, but alas the messanger window *stretches* tis' too far away.

bwhahaha. *boom in j00 face*
No I can see how they would. you's teh awesome.