Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112702 times)

Gemma

Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #650 on: November 29, 2006, 10:12:43 PM »
So the music is on your ipod, but not your computer?
If that's the case, there are programs that can get the music off of your ipod. My friend rants to me about some program that's free. I never listen, but I think he said it's iDump. He says to just Google it.
I thought you didn't have a phone anymore. Didn't you break your last one? Or was it stolen? Or was it water damage? Or was it all of them at the same time?
I need to find a good MP3 player. I'm sure someone will say something (waits for someone to come around saying how great Irivers are).

correct.
I'll have a look and see what I can dig up.

I didn't have for agessss, I dropped my old one on the way home from Editors in February and smashed it to bits, then my grandma got an Upgrade on her line rental mobile and I got her old one :

which ain't too shoddy considering it belonged to my gran.
shames its a total arsehole to work with the pc though.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #651 on: November 29, 2006, 10:26:21 PM »
Tell me if it works, if you can't find it, I'll ask the guy about it.
I would prefer to avoid it if at all possible though.

Ah yes.
I remember now.
The old old phone got stolen. The old one got dropped all those months ago.

That phone is not al all bad for a grandma, or for anyone really.
I've never seen it in my life, but it still looks quite nice.
And it plays music evidently, so it can't be that bad.

There was an mp3 I saw advertised on a commercial that had like an iTunes Music Store type of thing right on it. At least that's what I got from what was being said. I don't know if you'd be interested in that or not, but I thought it was pretty cool.
Do you know the name of it?
Basically, I just need names, I can go from there.

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #652 on: November 29, 2006, 10:28:28 PM »
get a zune maybe a creative?

Gemma

« Reply #653 on: November 29, 2006, 10:38:35 PM »
Tell me if it works, if you can't find it, I'll ask the guy about it.
I would prefer to avoid it if at all possible though.

Ah yes.
I remember now.
The old old phone got stolen. The old one got dropped all those months ago.

That phone is not al all bad for a grandma, or for anyone really.
I've never seen it in my life, but it still looks quite nice.
And it plays music evidently, so it can't be that bad.

There was an mp3 I saw advertised on a commercial that had like an iTunes Music Store type of thing right on it. At least that's what I got from what was being said. I don't know if you'd be interested in that or not, but I thought it was pretty cool.
Do you know the name of it?
Basically, I just need names, I can go from there.
Oh my god, That is genius...it works perfectly! Okay its too late to save my beloved Suede folder...He is dead...*sob* BUT FUCK IT! I'll download all that again, everything else was on the Ipod.
Genius. I seriously love you.

Indeed, damn you have a good memory,
its quite compact and pretty, it has all the shit you'd excect on a decent phone [like my brother says "I ain't being seen with dat! dat shit eez a brick!"] thats the problem, it doesn't play music...it says it does, but I can't find out how exactly and it seems impossible..hence why all my files are gone...

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #654 on: November 29, 2006, 10:55:54 PM »
Alright! I'm proud. Third day back and I'm already lending a hand to the community.
Shame about suede, but it's much better to have lost suede than the rest of it as well.

Ah. I remember now. I had a Nokia phone with the same problem. I just gave up. I couldn't for the life of me makes sense of it. Only Nokia I've seen that plays it for sure is the N91, but my was retarded and froze 8 times a day.
That phone was a brick. You could probably kill someone with it.

I've heard a lot about Creatives, but have yet to check them out. I was almost sold on the Zune until I saw that it didn't work for Macs. Thanks though. I may just wait until it works properly with Macs.

Gemma

« Reply #655 on: November 29, 2006, 11:01:11 PM »
Alright! I'm proud. Third day back and I'm already lending a hand to the community.
Shame about suede, but it's much better to have lost suede than the rest of it as well.

Ah. I remember now. I had a Nokia phone with the same problem. I just gave up. I couldn't for the life of me makes sense of it. Only Nokia I've seen that plays it for sure is the N91, but my was retarded and froze 8 times a day.
That phone was a brick. You could probably kill someone with it.

I've heard a lot about Creatives, but have yet to check them out. I was almost sold on the Zune until I saw that it didn't work for Macs. Thanks though. I may just wait until it works properly with Macs.
You're invaluable, promise me you'll never leave again evar kthanx?
precisely, I don't know why I'm so angsty I think I only ever listened to about 6 of the 40 songs in the folder anyway...I just liked saying "I have every suede song ever released" *pwnedpower*
thank god I never started my manic street preachers folder...which I can do now...Oh goody.

Well I can record a good 6 minutes onto it, but when it plays back it sounds distorted, but somehow you can't transfer a file of the same size onto the memory, plus the cable keeps skipping in and out, overall I'd just like to be able to move all my audio I took at We Are Scientists and hear it properly.

quite right. but it was an old skool brick.
and a weapon.

Offline Alone I Break

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #656 on: November 29, 2006, 11:03:21 PM »
i wish people would think of me differently at times it sucks to be portraited(sp) as someone you used to be a long time and people judging you for that stupid era in ones life

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #657 on: November 29, 2006, 11:07:27 PM »
Alright, I see no reason to leave. I don't know why I did in the first place.
Just replace Suede with Manic Street Preachers, but just so long as you think it is healthy.

Ah, my nokias could never quite pull off 6 minutes. Maybe 2, but I still couldn't put a song on that was small enough to fit. I think it's just crappy software.

The N91? Old school? That shits new. I only got it a few months ago. It froze so damn often that I had to get a new one though.

Gemma

« Reply #658 on: November 29, 2006, 11:14:12 PM »
Alright, I see no reason to leave. I don't know why I did in the first place.
Just replace Suede with Manic Street Preachers, but just so long as you think it is healthy.

Ah, my nokias could never quite pull off 6 minutes. Maybe 2, but I still couldn't put a song on that was small enough to fit. I think it's just crappy software.

The N91? Old school? That shits new. I only got it a few months ago. It froze so damn often that I had to get a new one though.
Theres nothing healthy about Manic Street preachers. this is what I like about them most.

I recorded the whole of a suede song and there was still space left, I just don't know why it sounds underwater...st00pid phone.
Not your phone, my Old nokia was old school. mine was dangerous.
they are rather prone to spazz freeze fits though.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #659 on: November 30, 2006, 01:12:01 AM »
I'll be honest, I haven't listened to them, and I think I may be afraid to after that.

I've tried that. It always sounds underwater. I didn't quite do the entire song. I just decided to make a ringtone out of it.
Big mistake.
It sounded like a fishbowl was attacking me whenever my phone rang.
I don't know how I feel about Nokias after this conversation.
I think I'll be sticking with my phone for a while though, so I'll be okay for now.
My shit plays videos now. I'm happy about that.

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace
« Reply #660 on: November 30, 2006, 02:01:34 AM »
i wish people would think of me differently at times it sucks to be portraited(sp) as someone you used to be a long time and people judging you for that stupid era in ones life

for awhile I was really confused and thought this had to do with the conversation that was going on....

and yes jose, it does suck to be judged on who you used to be...but it will almost always happen

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #661 on: November 30, 2006, 02:31:14 AM »
Oh man, I completely missed that.
Jose, I know that you have always been a good person (at least to some extent), perhaps there were times when you were portrayed as an asshole, but that doesn't mean it's who you are.
And I haven't seen you starting shit with anyone since you came back. Maybe a little here and there, but no more than anyone else here.
All I know is not to pretend like I am happy that you left.
That went just a bit wrong.
Actually, thinking about it, I haven't heard anything from you in a while. Did you say something about being in jail?

On an off note:
Nobody would have just so happened to have saved my old Chuck Norris avatar would they?

Offline Alone I Break

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #662 on: November 30, 2006, 02:44:25 AM »
that had nothing to do with my online "life" at all i almost went to jail dude but meh thats over paid my dues. i was a little down but the girlfriend came over we shared a tuna salad watched a movie and fell asleep in each others arms it was actually nice specially since we are both sick and we hold each other really hard it gives me the biggest  ;D what sucked about it she left 10 mins ago

Offline Alone I Break

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #663 on: November 30, 2006, 10:40:23 PM »
hey there lovely hows its going? how's the heartagrams working out? started a new project this morning lets just say its going to be verry bammy but i will not sell this well atleast not cheap if it ever comes to it.

Offline Alone I Break

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #664 on: November 30, 2006, 10:50:45 PM »
well im starting tomorrow finishing next week hopefully.

it was put on hold til next week.

on another note my fucking birffday is next thrusday WOOT WOOT!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 01:36:25 AM by what it do nephew »

Offline Alone I Break

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #665 on: December 13, 2006, 10:46:32 PM »
i hate christmas its only a stupid holiday and a waste of money

Gemma

« Reply #666 on: December 13, 2006, 11:03:44 PM »
Christmas is shit, its one overblown overrated overpriced day of the year, no one celebrates the real meaning behind it they just sit round shoving Turkey sandwiches and watching shit tv.

Then you have new years. which is the calender equivalent of pure evil.

Offline Alone I Break

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #667 on: December 13, 2006, 11:09:11 PM »
i actually enjoi new years some random day to get shit faced  ::)

Gemma

« Reply #668 on: December 13, 2006, 11:20:40 PM »
I hate the overwhelming pushing that you "have" to have fun, I never go out on New Years, I Could if I wanted to but realistically its more hard work then it needs to be, drinks costs more, you can never phone anyone cause the networks crash at midnight, someone always gets drunk and makes a tit of themself, Its just aggravation.

if you can avoid being battered or arrested on new years its a miracle, you can get shitfaced any day of the week. Plus I see in the new years with the people I care for, I don't like anyone in the pub, as far as I know they're all bastards who want to hit me with a bottle.

Offline Alone I Break

• Mobbed Up
« Reply #669 on: December 13, 2006, 11:36:42 PM »
fuck going out stay home and get shit faced thats what i do.

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #670 on: December 14, 2006, 07:33:09 PM »

Coud someone take the girl and make her black and white and the backround stay the same?

She is a good friend of mine. Take care of her!

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #671 on: December 14, 2006, 08:00:07 PM »
...a quick try for you:

Awe, thank you sweetie... one more thing. I AM SO SORRY... but could you enhance the blood on the hand? I am soo sorry.
Thank you!:)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 08:01:39 PM by It's Love Cancer »

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #672 on: December 14, 2006, 08:19:30 PM »
No, you got the picture right...
But keep her black and white, but the blood on her hand... can you make that stay red?

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
« Reply #673 on: December 14, 2006, 09:45:35 PM »
Thank you Miss. X.
I love you.

Offline buddings

« Reply #674 on: December 15, 2006, 03:17:30 PM »
dark light killed it...

thats what im saying

as much as i personally like the cd

its so different

it drew the ones who have been around forever away

and thats a sad thing

plus i think all of us have grown up a bit

gotten out of always having something on to do with HIM

i personally would still consider HIM as my favorite band

but i dont listen to them all day everyday like i used to

its one of those things now, that when i listen to it. im kinda in this mood. this transe like mood. and its all good again...

but my music taste has grown so much. its not all about 1 band anymore.

it sucks...but...gotta grow up somehow

i took down all my HIM posters the other day.

i said its because im moving out soon. but i think its just because i didnt care to have them up anymore. im not sure.

something KINDA creepy about me having 4 RR posters, 2 posters of JUST ville and 1 band poster. i dunno. growing up sucks.

if for some reason this new CD is amazing. im going to shit.

maybe this new cd will bring it all back.

doubting it.

but just maybe.

goddamn. each and every new cd that came out i was scared it was going to be different.

after love metal.

FUCK.

oh well...gotta move on.

i feel the same way, i was SO into HIM for years. As soon as dark light came out, and they were mainstream, i kinda lost interest.

i mean im not againt being mainstream i just dont like how they churned out a shite album just to make it big (probs the record labels idea).

i will always love HIM, i still listen to their music and like to keep up to date with what theyre doing and i come on this forum about once a month. HIM always seemed like my personal band which no-one else knew about but now theyre everywhere.

as lonely road said, i have grown up and ive changed what interests me, i now listen to the mars volta and alexisonfire a lot which in the past i wouldnt have really been interested in.

i will love HIM forever. but dark light was awful, lets just hope their next album is back up to standards.
Dope + danny = explosion