Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112839 times)

Offline chad

Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #600 on: October 03, 2006, 04:58:37 PM »
I deny wholeheartedly ever thinking of Brandon Flowers crack.
although I am sure he could share it with us all, along with his finger licking chicken bucket.

which coinciedntly could fit inside that atrocious jacket.
I'm still thinking you're having an affair with that man, and if so can I buy the tapes?, I have £5.50 a samsung phone and a packet of extra strong mints.

You are going to need more than that for those tapes.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 05:00:58 PM by chad »

Gemma

« Reply #601 on: October 05, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »
£5.50, samsung phone, a packet of extra strong mints, a pint of Kronenburg, a used Patrick wolf ticket, flier for a party at the purple turtle in Camden, and an Editors Lighter.

I'll even send you a preinflated dingy to row yourself to britain and I'll buy you a beer upon arrival. I can't do better, remember Gemma is one of the great unwashed and jobless.

Offline chad

« Reply #602 on: October 05, 2006, 03:31:33 PM »
You had me sold when you said a party at the purple turtle. 

The tapes will be in the mail.

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #603 on: October 08, 2006, 04:45:31 PM »
I HAVE A STUPID CHESTY COUGH/INFECTION THING
unlessi take tiny breaths I cough everytime i breathe in .
THIS ISN'T FUN!!! I WANT MY BREATH BACK!!!!!!

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Offline BreakAndEnter

« Reply #604 on: October 09, 2006, 10:19:17 AM »
Fucccckkkkk
Work is about as fun as a spanner in teh face, so I'm dreading going back  >:(

Gemma

« Reply #605 on: October 10, 2006, 10:36:27 PM »
Reasons to be cheerful
[cause it'll make a change no?]

I have paid requests coming for graphics, I'll be £90 richer tomorrow, England are going to beat whoever it is they're playing, and I'm going to get plastered in Wetherspoons, I'll have a good hair day, and I'll smell good, I'll have lots of loving from my beautiful boy and then I might watch me some peep show, meanwhile I'll enjoy the goodness of "I killed The Zeitgeist" by Nicky Wire [because reviews lie] and steadily become really really obsessed with the Manic street preachers, My James Dean Bradfield tickets for Koko are sat snugly and warm in the postoffice waiting for my arrival, and when they arrive a good time will be had by all.

The world is a wonderful place.
I'm so fucking happy to be alive right at this moment.

This time last month I was at my lowest Ebb for years, sat waiting for something...just anything to happen, I wanted something to prove that I was alive for a reason, and it happened.
I even went to church on Sunday, I spent time with and Old friend and basqued in christian Humanity, because people are good and just when you think nothings ever going to be right again something comes along to prove you wrong.

tomorrows just another day, but somehow its all going to be so much brighter then today. I'm really looking forward to Christmas.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #606 on: October 11, 2006, 02:16:24 AM »
Gemma has gone insane.
It's the only explanation.
And according to MySpace, she has an entire face.

No, I shouldn't be knocking you being happy, it's quite nice, isn't it?
I got a CD the day before it came out, which was quite nice. Especially considering that I had been dying to hear it.
I am going to the concert for that band with a very large group of friends.
I am going to the Renaissance festival with that same group of friends.
My weekends are looking full, every weekend. I actually had to turn down several offers to hang out last weekend.
I am now realizing that working 3 days a week isn't that bad after all.
I officially met a new person today, I now love meeting new people.
I know that I'm leaving out at least one thing.

My only decent problems are that my iPod is broken and my girlfriend is a little jealous of how many female friends I have.

Gemma

« Reply #607 on: October 11, 2006, 05:28:52 PM »
Gemma has gone insane.
It's the only explanation.
And according to MySpace, she has an entire face.

No, I shouldn't be knocking you being happy, it's quite nice, isn't it?
I got a CD the day before it came out, which was quite nice. Especially considering that I had been dying to hear it.
I am going to the concert for that band with a very large group of friends.
I am going to the Renaissance festival with that same group of friends.
My weekends are looking full, every weekend. I actually had to turn down several offers to hang out last weekend.
I am now realizing that working 3 days a week isn't that bad after all.
I officially met a new person today, I now love meeting new people.
I know that I'm leaving out at least one thing.

My only decent problems are that my iPod is broken and my girlfriend is a little jealous of how many female friends I have.
I think I might just have gone insane, but you know its alright because if this insanity I'm loving every moment.
I do indeed! its pudgy and round! feel my minty wrath! *grr*

Its lovely, even if England got beat by Croatia I still got plastered and spent time with my luffly one, I had an arguement with him in the pub but he fixed it for me and made me feel 110% invincible again, because he always does, for all his insane rambling He makes me feel...like someone special, I mgiht never regain such happiness so lets revel in it whilst it lasts.

who's playing Renaissance festival then? come on elt us all in on the in secret! see for all your misgivings you're in a better place now then you were before same as me and its a beautiful thing, everyone should feel like they're on top of the world once In a while.

eehhh tell em about it, The whole Girlfriend thing is a pain i nthe arse, cause I totally ripped him a new arsehole about some random fag from myspace being topless on his phone and it got gory for a while, that was after the James Dean Bradfield "I'd knock you out" arguement of epic proportions, theres ntohing wrogn with having friends of a different sex as long as they are just that...friends.
she has nothign ot be jealous of as long as everything is all above board.

my english has gone out the window cayuse I've had few drinks.
Sorry for my lack of complete language.
I've had the idea that listening to "Tsunami" by Manic Street Preachers solves everything, nothign can go wrong with that song in the world. oh yessums, GEMMA <3  MSP. Oh yesh

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #608 on: October 11, 2006, 11:26:17 PM »
NY Plane crash update:
The pilot was reportedly a New York Yankees pitcher called Cory Lidle.
Yeah, at first it was just a rumour in the morning. Than with passing moments it was all over the Yahoo News and the Radio Media, eventhough I dont follow any sport I have to say its terrible news.

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #609 on: October 15, 2006, 11:59:24 PM »
I'm getting my hair cut on tuesday...

otherwise my life isn't that exciting.. I like a boy who doesn't (??) like me back...that's pretty much it.

Oh and Gemma's pretty awesome too <3

Gemma's my favourite obsessive indie queen <3

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #610 on: October 16, 2006, 02:52:27 AM »

otherwise my life isn't that exciting.. I like a boy who doesn't (??) like me back...that's pretty much it.

well since you do live in fucking canada i dont blame you for having an unexiting life

Gemma

« Reply #611 on: October 16, 2006, 07:29:54 AM »

you should come to me, I'm getting pretty dangerously good with a pair of scissors as long as I'm listening to Suede.
saying that I look like a scarecrow...so maybe not eh?  ::)

I'm glad you recognise my awesomeness. and for the record right back at ya. <3

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #612 on: October 16, 2006, 06:58:08 PM »
well since you do live in fucking canada i dont blame you for having an unexiting life

well that's not necessarily it...I like Canada and I could have an exciting life if I tried hard enough..

I'd pick living here than living in the US anyday.

you should come to me, I'm getting pretty dangerously good with a pair of scissors as long as I'm listening to Suede.
saying that I look like a scarecrow...so maybe not eh?  ::)

I'm glad you recognise my awesomeness. and for the record right back at ya. <3

Haha I would if you didn't live so fucking far away!!

You'd make me look hella scenester I'm just imagining it now..

Gemma

« Reply #613 on: October 18, 2006, 04:55:21 PM »
Everyone who works in Greggs is a thieving fucker, I nearly got done the other day purely cause I wanted to break a tenner for change and went to walk away before realising she'd given me change of a fiver, then its "Oh I never realised...." yeah, thats some goddamn expensive sausage roll right there.

sewerage...lovely. but agreed it was nice of everyone to tell you, I mean it must be hard to work out you're up to your ankles in someone elses shit all by yourself.  ::)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 04:57:04 PM by French_Disko »

Gemma

« Reply #614 on: October 18, 2006, 05:12:15 PM »
They're always on my hate list, Mainly because the queues so long I can never get sod all to eat, and I'm farrrr farrr to tight to go in Marks and Spencers for a sandwich. Snarl at them loudly whilst counting, intimidation always adds a nice touch, plus most of the girls who work there are 15 so doing that will make them sob. 

I live smack bang beside a sewerage, so I mean imagine that smell in varying strenghts throughout the year, and then in summer they whack in some Lily of the valley to take the edge off and it makes it worse... its like Grandma smell and shit, how...endearing, although raw sewage is evil the smell will send you blind.

exactly! how did they get over it if you couldn't jump it! now theres a question..call Ms Marple!

Gemma

« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2006, 06:00:39 PM »
Snarling expresses just the right amount of expressive emotion, unless you are chewing gum, where upon you'll find you look a right twat.

Yep, This area was never meant for development in the 50's then they built the Abbeywood Estate in 1973 and now everyone has to smell the sewerage works all year round, maybe thats the worlds way of messing with council estate scumbags, stink them to death. I loved it when the prime minister came in the height of summer and the perfume was deadly, He looked like he was about to die.

exactly it doesn't cover anything except that square quarter of an inch above where you sprayed.which is...well pointless.

well maybe not if it were my parcel he dropped in shit, but seen as its not then its totally worth the risk everytime. personally neither would I, but I think thats just because I'm highly antisocial and hate everyone.

Gemma

« Reply #616 on: October 18, 2006, 07:15:34 PM »
It was fantastic, He kept grinning like an idiot to the point I thought he was stuck like that but secretly heaving.
Well I don't know what other peoples smell like but this one...Its a mixture of Chipfat and special brew.

Same here I'm waiting for the backlash from all the neighbours, you know that before the weeks out London's estates will be overrun with rats and strewn food debris. well more then the usual amount of both anyway.

I Imagine at this moment you look a little bit like Elvis...only angrier and less dead.

Gemma

« Reply #617 on: October 20, 2006, 10:38:54 PM »
Well I've only seen him up close the once, and I'm under the illusion he has someone personally Iron his face every morning, cause no one smiles that much without crying on the inside.

then you find yourself wondering whats burning, Animal mineral or vegetable, or possibly your house.
I like it in winter theres a yellow mist at six am, you have to ponder what makes it Yellow? Mist is white...so what precisely are we all breathing in?

Bring along your death certificate, give them a lipcurl and "ahuhaha" and they'll deffo give you a free cheese pasty for that, they'd be mad not to. you can't beat revenge - its the best form of anger you can get before they arrest you for arson. 
I aim to please, book now and you can get coupons for next time at a discount price, buy my book from WHSmiths and I'll even autograph it.

I need the publicity, I'm finding my difficult second album hard to write, and the first doesn't exist so its even harder then I thought.

Gemma

« Reply #618 on: October 24, 2006, 09:21:40 PM »
I have a feeling they might be more useful then Oil of Olay,
Plus what will I use on my creased jeans? can we not just ban tony blair?

Thats happened a fair few times round here, luckily enough never to my bin, I worry more about the drunk drivers who take tight corners at 30+ MPH and threaten to plow into the side of my house, litrally ten minutes ago a vauxhall corsa took the corner at about 20 MPH and hit a parked car, flipped over and hit a tree, the driver and passenger got out hugged each other then she slapped him silly, he's obviously ratfaced he can barely stand upright.

I think theres Blue mist hovering round outside Pete Dohertys front door, but we all know where that comes from.
Britain is scum. frothy colourful scum but scum none the less.

I've applied you for the fanclub, because obviously you are one of few. when I'm on MTV2 you can tell people "I knew her when she was a nobody...she's still a nobody...twat"

EDIT -
Oooh now the police have arrived, She's blaming him, He's blaming her...she's slapping him. I'm making a sandwich and watching from my bedroom window. you can't get entertainment like this on tv.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 09:29:28 PM by Gemma »

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #619 on: October 24, 2006, 09:48:13 PM »
and i thought america was fucked LOL  :P

check this out i did a google for the sac and this poped out oh the good olden days if only it was like that again......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/villehermannivalo/thesac.jpg

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #620 on: October 25, 2006, 12:49:41 AM »
haha i remember the BRIGHT RED layout...it was awesome.

that's back when I actually liked HIM...now I don't know why the fuck I'm here..

wait yes I do..Gemma :)

Gemma

« Reply #621 on: October 25, 2006, 06:21:17 AM »
I wish.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #622 on: October 25, 2006, 07:48:04 AM »
That makes two of us.
:P
hehehe.

Cool signature.
:)

Gemma

« Reply #623 on: October 25, 2006, 06:48:08 PM »
All I need is a video camera, handcuffs and a ticket to canada - I could make it come true for all of us.
its not rape if she likes it. and lets face it...she'll like it.
*begs forgiveness from Laura who WILL kick my arse*

Thanking you, My Manics obsession has reached Indie fangirl feverpitch, if I don't look at Nicky Wire / Richey Edwards for ten minutes I have palpitations.

Gemma

« Reply #624 on: October 27, 2006, 09:51:41 PM »
Indeed the friendly police did take them both away, but not before the owner of the car he hit arrived and started screaming blue bloody murder she also slapped him...probably not the best night he has had in ages, they still haven't towed her mashed up car away yet...everytime I walk past I find myself going "ouch"

I still don't see why they breathalised him, what a waste of time.
still nice to see Taxpayers money really does improve Police call waiting times. I enjoyed it throughly all over a Ham, Liver Sausage and Mayonaise toastie. its been a highlight of my week so far, I've told everyone I've met about it.  :D