Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112872 times)

Offline Tauriainen

Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #550 on: September 06, 2006, 04:19:26 AM »
My minibitching moment: More drama has occured in my life. I don't know how it keeps happening.
All I have to tell you is that Baby has your Blonde Hair and your Blue Eyes.
And I know for damn sure that I didnt Sleep with my Cousin!
(or did I?).
But dont worry, its ok. We are only related by first Cousin's so its ok.

Gemma

« Reply #551 on: September 06, 2006, 08:03:21 AM »
And I know for damn sure that I didnt Sleep with my Cousin!
I slept with your cousin...I wont deny it, the earth moved.

I feel like randomly moaning, I'm going to Larrikin Love tomorrow and I really can't be bothered, £30 on tickets another god knows how much on travel...and today they randomly annouce Huge Tube strikes so I'll have to leave the house at half one to be there for doors opening at seven thirty...and I have to get a screaming child to school and back and out the door to be collected, I'm exhausted and I still have a good two hours of emptying my digital camera before I go...then I doubt they'll let me into the venue with it.

and for what precisely? to spend the evening in the company of indie fucks who care more about the way their shoes and jeans match then the band who are playing, I'll swing for the first dirty look I get.

And Editors didn't win the mercury prize which is worth a public fucking flogging, I watched that shit for how long?! just to see Arctic monkeys win some other shit they don't deserve. I got so angry I stabbed meself with a fork.

/rant fin.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #552 on: September 06, 2006, 04:29:30 PM »
I slept with your cousin...I wont deny it, the earth moved.
You Tease!

Hahaha, I love your rant!
:P

Well like Ozzy said once "Mama, Im coming Home". Finally.
:)
The trip was fun until it lasted.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #553 on: September 07, 2006, 12:55:19 AM »
All I have to tell you is that Baby has your Blonde Hair and your Blue Eyes.
I thought you said you had good genes. I wanted brown hair damnit!
Just because I've got a job doesn't mean you can expect support either. I have shirts and CDs to buy, I think that's more important than a child's life.

Gemma, honestly, there isn't a chance in hell that Editors could ever win an award when they're up against an overhyped piece of shit band like Arctic Monkeys. They may very well have deserved it more, but it really doesn't matter, it's about how big of a piece of shit you can be.
I am not thrilled to hear this news.

Problem solved (hopefully) We'll just have to see what happens tomorrow to know for sure.

Gemma

« Reply #554 on: September 07, 2006, 01:09:50 AM »
I agree buy Cd's and let the children go hungry, or if posed with Legal implications claim "Artistic Nourishment!" I'm sure that would work...in Mexico. possibly.

I always knew that, I was under no illusion they had a fleeting chance, My money was on Muse...I would have Honestly put a tenner on them cause it was by far one one of the best albums there, Editors can't win a friggin arguement let alone any awards, they have the emptiest trophy cabinet in Britain.
when I marry chris I'll make him one out of tinfoil.

Realistically it was worth watching a whole like two hour awards show just to get thirty seconds of Brett Anderson being interviewed and ignoring everyone and putting the entire thing down by saying he was off his crust on drugs when Suede won in 1993... I screamed so loud Dogs barked, I think I want to be Brett Anderson when I grow up.

God I'm so ranty. Narghhh.
Ineeedddsleepings.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #555 on: September 09, 2006, 08:07:53 AM »
Hammer Horror: Yes, I do have good Jeans.
I get alot of compliments all of the time as a matter of fact.

I cant imagine you with brown hair, I mean I can but it just couldnt be really you.

Well, I am home finally.
Traveled this lil' state and some more. Happy as a clam but lost like a tramp.
Had many odd experiences. Only to find out that there is a Fan Club of me, some which want to fuck me. Hahaha.
I have many Road pics. I will post them somewhere else because this place is not appropiate and I want to leave it open to the people to view it for themselfs.
Its five in the morning and I am still awake and energetic (horny in the sense that I am just back in town). I need to get some beers and chase Sunset Strip Girl once again to see how her life is.
I miss her.
:(

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #556 on: September 11, 2006, 02:39:16 AM »
Alright, so things are not resolved after all.
Who wants to try to talk me out of a very bad decision?
No, it isn't suicide.

Gemma

« Reply #557 on: September 11, 2006, 02:59:27 AM »
Unless its wearing Gold Lame' I am in no way qualified to help you. but I do have a qualification in averting fashion disasters.

enlighten me, whats your decision and who will become /distressed/upset/braindamaged/on fire because of it?
Eh...just tell me, Its early and I'm hella nosy. 

Had many odd experiences. Only to find out that there is a Fan Club of me, some which want to fuck me. Hahaha.
hold up now..wait one goddamn minute..you have a fanclub?
I'm not saying that in the "why? do you have one" way, but more in the "where the hell can I get a membership?" way.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 03:04:20 AM by French_Disko »

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #558 on: September 11, 2006, 04:40:35 AM »
Who wants to try to talk me out of a very bad decision?
No, it isn't suicide.
Dont do it.
One minute you are enjoying it, next thing you know your Mom catches you with her clothes and than when you bring over g/f's they tell them that story and she wont be quiet if you brived her.
Wait, we are talking about what now?

hold up now..wait one goddamn minute..you have a fanclub?
I'm not saying that in the "why? do you have one" way, but more in the "where the hell can I get a membership?" way.
I am surprised as well.
Razorblade_Cat told me abou this, I thought she was joking. But it really got from worse to bad. Now some people (who will remain unnamed) have admitted wanting to do the same!
hahaha.
That is really weird. :P

Dont worry Gemma, you were already in it before it even began.
*Hugs Gemma.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #559 on: September 11, 2006, 05:03:07 AM »
Wait, we are talking about what now?
My ridiculous problems, mostly dealing with girls.
I'm trying to figure out how to not get murdered by either one girl, another girl, or all of my friends and my mom.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #560 on: September 11, 2006, 05:42:59 AM »
Honestly, you are young. Girls should not be your main focus, I mean sure its good to maintain something. But being a Wolf for gals usually leads many lads in trouble (same goes for gals). Try to maintain a level of things in your life, you have many things going for yourself; hope you learn something after this happens it. Im sure it must be tough.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #561 on: September 12, 2006, 12:40:31 AM »
Well, it isn't my main focus, but it's hard not for it to be a worry when someone calls you saying their friend was crying because she thinks you don't like her.
I didn't get into this much trouble (entirely) by choice, I was pushed a decent way in it by others.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #562 on: September 12, 2006, 08:22:28 AM »
The answer seems to be in you more than anyone of us.
Because you have a reason or thoughts even if accusations are true or not. You should atleast clarify all that much to her/ them and make it work for both of you.

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #563 on: September 12, 2006, 09:46:13 PM »
School is so mentally exhausting... I feel like I need to explode.

p.s. I hate boys!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 10:00:01 PM by cinematic »

Gemma's my favourite obsessive indie queen <3

Gemma

« Reply #564 on: September 12, 2006, 10:23:21 PM »
you think you've got Issues..at least you don't have to become a catholic...its non optional, for the better part of Autumn 2007 I have to go to Church every sunday... meetings with the Archdiose of Southwark, Oh what fucking fun.

I hate boys too.
well only the ones that don't look Like Matt Bellamy.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 10:24:26 PM by French_Disko »

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #565 on: September 12, 2006, 10:25:24 PM »
you think you've got Issues..at least you don't have to become a catcholic...its non optional, for the better part of Autumn 2007 I have to go to Church every sunday... meetings with the Archdiose of Southwark, Oh what fucking fun.

I hate boys too.
well only the ones that don't look Like Matt Bellamy.

so why do you HAVE to become a catholica

PS: word of advice make sure you are never alone with the priest

Gemma

« Reply #566 on: September 12, 2006, 10:31:29 PM »
Because My brother starts Secondary school in the autumn of next year and the best school nearby is Roman Catholic, theres 149 places for Catholic students and 49 for Atheists, 161 catholic children applied last year, and 140 Athiests applied.

Mathematics says the odds are against him getting a place unless we convert, even if its only to obtain his place.
I don't want to, but I want him to have the best education possible and if it means I have to smile and pray, and bow and scrape he's getting in.

If I have to become a nun he's getting a place.

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #567 on: September 12, 2006, 10:34:46 PM »
Because My brother starts Secondary school in the autumn of next year and the best school nearby is Roman Catholic, theres 149 places for Catholic students and 49 for Atheists, 161 catholic children applied last year, and 140 Athiests applied.

Mathematics says the odds are against him getting a place unless we convert, even if its only to obtain his place.
I don't want to, but I want him to have the best education possible and if it means I have to smile and pray, and bow and scrape he's getting in.

If I have to become a nun he's getting a place.

reason why i hate catholic religion they are full of bullocks

mmmm gemma as a nun SEXAY.

im out bitches

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #568 on: September 13, 2006, 11:09:31 PM »
well gemma being catholic isnt THAT bad, catholic boys......YUMMY. remember what they say about the quiet ones ;). I mean im not all dedicated like your gonna be, but i was at one point, but your a strong woman, and i like how your doing all this for your brother.

i second jose's comment about you being a nun.....

anywho i miss you charlotte!!!(i hope you read this soon!)

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #569 on: September 13, 2006, 11:36:47 PM »
well gemma being catholic isnt THAT bad, catholic boys......YUMMY. remember what they say about the quiet ones ;)
I thought that was the same story about people who passed Gas in Public.
<.<
>.>

I dont know, Catholic people seemed to be a bit more pervy than your average joe.
Maybe I speak from experience?
But I think some of us who have had Catholics can admit the licks.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #570 on: September 14, 2006, 12:41:01 PM »
i know what you mean. However i dont think its that we're more pervy, i think its that we tend to be a bit more freakier (is that even a word...meh) and open about certain things.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #571 on: September 14, 2006, 01:20:30 PM »
we're more pervy, i think its that we tend to be a bit more freakier (is that even a word...meh) and open about certain things.
Wow, I think that makes my explanation sound more rational.
Though your response is actually more pleasent to the eye than mine.

Nah, Catholics are open only once they have been caught. hahaha.
(Well I guess it depends on the situation).

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #572 on: September 14, 2006, 02:39:37 PM »
oh homer, i love the way you can change things around to make them sound more freakier, yet they manage to make sense.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #573 on: September 15, 2006, 01:30:24 AM »
I want to say Thank You. But I dont think I changed anything?
Maybe its all part of your head?
;)
Again, Im not accusing I am just stating theories which are uncomfirmed.

I cut my hair really short again, I had it long, than couple of days ago I trimmed it.
So lord knows what I am doing with my look. hahaha.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #574 on: September 16, 2006, 11:58:12 AM »
anywho i miss you charlotte!!!(i hope you read this soon!)

awwww i miss you too sweatheart!!

(i still lurk around here ;) )