Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112708 times)

Offline Jambo

Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #425 on: June 07, 2006, 06:37:42 PM »
How is everyone doing nowadays? Havent spoken to many of you in ages! :)

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #426 on: June 07, 2006, 07:51:23 PM »
ginger??
i love ginger hair always tried to dye mine ginger when i was younger now i stick to purple and red mainly, haha.
It really looks more brown now that I have calmed down about it. The red in it is undenialble though.
My friend has red hair, he says old ladies always say they want their hair like his when he goes to get it cut. From what I understand it's impossible to imitate though. My mom says people come in her shop all the time to try for red hair and it never quite works out for them.

On a happy note, I am almost completely free. I have some community service to do, but other than that I have it rediculously easy.
Okay, a lot of comunity service, but still.

I have undeniable proof that my hair looks bad. When I walked into class (late) today, everyone looked at me and contined staring at me until I sat down. It was completely silent until about when I got to my seat across the room when I heard someone say "Oh my god."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 07:54:46 PM by Hammer Horror »

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #427 on: June 07, 2006, 09:21:49 PM »
damn life is so odd how things change!!
just think that if someone told you 3 yrs ago him would be on jimmy kimmel you would be lie k haha yea sure
and that ziggy18  would be in vegas
damn assbag

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Gemma

« Reply #428 on: June 07, 2006, 10:15:42 PM »
Not really cause if someone said to me three years ago HIM would be on Jimmy Kimmel I'd have said "who the fuck are HIM?"
and gone back to my copy of Camino Palmero.

Jordan you've gone ginge?
you fucking legend. You're my hero.
I did it before and people ripped the utter shit out of me [well it was bright orange...] till my roots grew back, I think it looks awesome, Don't hide your redness, redness is radness.
now imagine that on a tshirt, I could earn a small fortune within the select redhead community.

*gets to work*

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #429 on: June 07, 2006, 10:40:45 PM »
haha 'redness is radness' I like that...

I'm cooler though because mines natural..

Gemma's my favourite obsessive indie queen <3

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #430 on: June 07, 2006, 11:36:22 PM »
Maybe my hair wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the terrible cut I was given.
I'll be honest, but please realize my brother is licensed before you call me a redneck.
My brother does my hair, he works at my mom's hair salon. He does coloring very well (usually), but if you give him a pair of scissors he may very well massacre your hair. My hair tends to go straight forward, and the way he cut it, what happens when that happens is that it goes to a point, so my hair looks like this \/. Maybe not with so much angle, but it does go to a point.
If I wasn't afraid to lose another millimeter of hair I would make sure it was sorted out.

I have my contacts in the redhead community. I'll gather intelligence on how that phrase would be recieved.

Laura, do you want to go at a battle to see who's cooler? I'm ready if you are.
Neither one of us would win though, we would both realize we were losers once we realized we were battling about who's cooler over the internet.
I'll still do it though.

Todd, I thought you were going to Vegas too. What happened with your ticket?

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #431 on: June 08, 2006, 01:30:40 AM »
don't you be threatening me, boy...I'll take you down :D

Offline Russian Literature

• Mobbed Up
  • Love is a lie which means I've been lied to.
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #432 on: June 08, 2006, 09:36:01 AM »
she will too. ;)

today is my frist day of summer, and I can't sleep so it defeats the purpose of me sleeping in late.
plus. When I was sleeping I was dreaming about school.

ah! I just saw that my two very hippie friend are now dating.
I have never seen so much mushy from a couple.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 10:14:24 AM by PANIC! @ the dollar tree »

Gemma

« Reply #433 on: June 08, 2006, 09:20:01 PM »
I have no trouble sleeping, its finding the time to actually do it thats the sodding problem this weeks been fantastically long and ultimatly brilliant - best one I've had in ages.

but  Its blindingly hot [which does not bode well for someone who's less then small] and I'm physically Exhausted, Four gigs in the space of Under 10 days, travel upon travel, I've been fantastically drunk most of the time and now tomorrow I have to drag my arse out of bed at 6am, travel again to a job interview and convince them I really do want their menial £4.25 an hour job being bored shitless, - when In reality I'd quite happily rather not.

And then somehow shop to buy new clothes, spend the money I don't have - get to Charing Cross and bust my way front row for White Rose Movement...oh and get drunk again...somehow.

But I'm thinking I'll miss it when its over, so I can sleep when I'm dead, Summer only comes once a year, gigs only come...well more often then once a year, so its better to be exhausted and happy then rested and bored shitless.

Roll on tomorrow.
Oh and I'm trying to somehow convince my mama that by cutting one side of my hair shorter then the other it will make me look good, it probably wont but I want to...just because I can.

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #434 on: June 09, 2006, 11:09:11 AM »
it depends how crooked. The back of my hair is horribly slanted, my father wanted to try to fix it too. my father who is not licensed to cut peoples hair. I put up a big fight but alas my mother thought it would be "fun". so now my hair is shorter then it was awhile ago. it solved he mullet problem that other horrible hairdresser gave me, but now. alas. it's even more slanted in the back and it's short.
my parents are so strange.

good luck with the interview gemma, what are you trying to get a job doing?

4 gigs under 10 days sounds really exhausting but a looooot of fun. it's better then sitting here on the computer or packing things. even though I've already packed everything.

so who all have you seen so far?

Gemma

« Reply #435 on: June 09, 2006, 08:00:03 PM »
it depends how crooked. The back of my hair is horribly slanted, my father wanted to try to fix it too. my father who is not licensed to cut peoples hair. I put up a big fight but alas my mother thought it would be "fun". so now my hair is shorter then it was awhile ago. it solved he mullet problem that other horrible hairdresser gave me, but now. alas. it's even more slanted in the back and it's short.
my parents are so strange.

good luck with the interview gemma, what are you trying to get a job doing?

4 gigs under 10 days sounds really exhausting but a looooot of fun. it's better then sitting here on the computer or packing things. even though I've already packed everything.

so who all have you seen so far?

It was supposed to be Junior assistant in a photo processing lab [you know the ones behind the scenes when you go to the chemists to get your photos developed]? but I missed my interview anyway.

Ten minutes before I was due to leave I couldn't find my paperwork, so I tried to phone her up to cancel and she never answered the phone so...bah I went to sleep. I needed it.

It is fucking exhausting, I've got whiplash from Funeral for a friend last Sunday I still haven't recovered from, which I made worse at Larrikin Love on Wednesday Night...I was at Editors last Tuesday and I just litrally got in from White Rose Movement about ten minutes ago, but the photos are oh so fucking awesome from tonight.

I have the most massive huge girly crush on Taxxi, she's so beautiful.
she came and it was litrally within grabbing distance, the girls stunning, I think I'm in love with her. Finn & Owen are both stunning looking men but I'm officially a Taxxi girl now, the photo just doesn't do her justice.

Offline Dylon Fujifilm

• forild'oh
  • Associate
  • everyone should eat jojo's
    • Deviant Art...Cause im asian like that
« Reply #436 on: June 12, 2006, 10:54:57 PM »
FUCK FINALS MAN  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( AGH!!!!!!!
RIP Mac Dre
[img width= height=]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8705/vastsig0cl.jpg[/img]

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #437 on: June 13, 2006, 03:48:12 AM »
I am back in the City of Vague Words and Fake Life's. Only to quit again my Job.
I dont want my personal life to be made public and to make it worse, to have my boss tell me how to be around customers. I dont flirt with people, specially if I am working with adult stuff. That just sounds wrong.
Oh well.
My life goes on.
Now I have to focus at the three remaining dates of Gigs while I rest and go on.
:)

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #438 on: June 13, 2006, 03:52:07 AM »
I would just like to say that I have an absolutely amazing girlfriend.
I have never been happier in my entire life, even with everything else that has been going on.

And this place is fucking dead. Where has everybody gone?

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #439 on: June 13, 2006, 01:20:38 PM »
Gary nd I broke up :-/

I feel kinda awkward about it but im not upset at all

My heart's a graveyard baby...

• Mobbed Up
    • your place or myspace?
« Reply #440 on: June 13, 2006, 04:38:50 PM »
I stayed up literally all night with the best guy on earth.
We talked for at least 12 hours straight.
I got almost no sleep at all, but I think it's completely worth it.
I've never felt quite like this with anyone before.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #441 on: June 13, 2006, 05:41:14 PM »
Well, isn't that a coincidence. I was up all night talking to the best girl in the world.
I kind of wish that I didn't get any sleep. I'm a little lost at the moment. I haven't started the day off this late in a while.
Last night was quite possibly the greatest night of my life.

Gary nd I broke up :-/

I feel kinda awkward about it but im not upset at all

I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #442 on: June 13, 2006, 08:06:43 PM »
I hardly ever post on here anymore....I've got nothing to say really...I just come on here to PM Gemmapants :D

though 'cause we're talking about relationships and stuff... I totally have a blind date on Sunday...well kind of..My friend's trying to set me up with one of her friends who's like 3 years older than me..should be interesting :D

Gemma

« Reply #443 on: June 13, 2006, 08:16:48 PM »
Too right you do, if it wasn't for the PMing I'd have upped sticks with my tent and fucked off over to the good ship Larrikin by now.

haha that should be fun, when you say blind...seriously they haven't even shown you a photo? thats gonna be terrible, you never know though he may be a hottie. you can only hope can't you? you gotta tell me all about it on Monday [cause I remember you telling me you were going] I need to hear about this one.

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #444 on: June 13, 2006, 09:17:27 PM »
yeah I did tell you about it...but it never happened...but now apparently it is :D

nope, no photo or anything. She's like "he's really cuuuutte!!!" but I'm not so sure that I trust her judgement ::)

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #445 on: June 15, 2006, 01:49:17 AM »
I'll give somebody my left arm if they can tell me the password for the presale for the Vegas AFI show.

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #446 on: June 15, 2006, 08:45:19 AM »
GCSEs are finished! Yippeee! ;D

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #447 on: June 15, 2006, 01:29:08 PM »
i got in a sweet ass fight yesterday and kicked the shit out of this dude
 it felt soooo good because i watched slc punk in the morning and after thae movie i was like i need to fight someone bc herion bob died!!!
and my dream came true ahaha

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline chad

« Reply #448 on: June 15, 2006, 01:54:32 PM »
I'll give somebody my left arm if they can tell me the password for the presale for the Vegas AFI show.

Check your PM's.

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #449 on: June 15, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »
you'll be needing this...

:P