Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112911 times)

Gemma

Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #250 on: April 03, 2006, 07:19:56 PM »
Its not that odd really, I remember watching a film about it once [admittedly I did rent another film and it was the wrong movie in the right box, either way meh] it was about a really small town in America where people just died intermittently over the space of six months, they either went mental from the cold or some strange bout of madness struck and they comitted suicide.

and it was about them building a book of the dead, Its odd though when you consider the rate of infant mortality, the vast majority of the people who are in those books are always babies or children under five, it shows how far the worlds come in relativley a short space of time.

But I guess maybe it is creepy and I'm just not easily shocked, but people do odd things when they lose a relative, Courtney loves got a piece of Kurt cobains head in her jewellery box, which I find infanatly stranger then a photograph.

Plus in the victorian era, lack of medical knowledge made death and everyday part of life, the average male wasn't expected to last past his early forties, so you become accustomed to death being around you continually, in the same way you could say Funerals were Macbre, its a way to celebrate life lost and remember those who have gone.

or I'm a bit sick, which is quite possible.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 07:22:53 PM by French_Disko »

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2006, 07:26:34 PM »
I think im more verging on the amazed/interested than the freaked out now. I wanna find stuff gonig back through my family tree, old records, photos, belonings like clothes and jewellery and toys etc. who knows maybe even a book of deceased relatives. the older part of ym family is so dysfunctional though, always arguing.. nobody talks etc so i doubt i'd get aything, the oldest item that we know of is a photo of my grandad's mother's father. I'm gonna start a search soon though.

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Gemma

« Reply #252 on: April 03, 2006, 07:33:46 PM »
I did that a few years back, I think everyone gets into a Geneology kick at some point, plus if you have a slightly weird family then its always likely [mine are interbred mongrels]

I didn't get far though, I did a family tree search which drew up very little considering Irish family tress are only based on the male quarter of the family, and only the first son of the first son.

But I reckon you'd have great fun doing it, its enjoyable to research into where you came from, and even better if someone gives you something to work with, I only had photos and no one ever remembers names or dates, I think I got back as far as 1915 [My now deceased grandfathers grandfather] before it drew a complete blank.

It'd be so much easier if My family didn't go round sleeping with everything with legs though, cause theres at least ten illigimate children and its scoped over Scotland, Ireland and England.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 07:35:33 PM by French_Disko »

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #253 on: April 04, 2006, 03:30:35 AM »
My Life ...

:)

Desmejorado

Hay gente para todo
hay cosas que se cuentan
y parecen ciertas.
Es cuestión de hormonas
dicen que se van
pero se quedan.

Yo sigo igual
sigo tal cual
quizás desmejorado
y el arrabal amargo en el paladar.

Nunca pasar una semana
con la misma neura
hicieron de mí
una copla perversa.

Estabais ausentes
cuando dormía
¿me habré perdido algo? Quizás
las monedas de plata desprendidas
del beso al carcelero de mi corazón.

Yo sigo igual
sigo tal cual
quizás desmejorado
que no quede nunca el papel deshabitado.

Otro ritmo, otro compás
rimas de mar
el gran teatro del mundo
debe continuar.

Si no nos entra la locura

(llamando al planeta loco)

mientras se esfuma la espera
habrá que dar la guerra por perdida
y volver a los placeres prohibidos
o privados para los necesitados.

Yo sigo igual
sigo tal cual
quizás desmejorado
y el arrabal amargo en el paladar
otro ritmo, otro compás
rimas de mar
el gran teatro del mundo
debe continuar.

Offline valos_lover

« Reply #254 on: April 04, 2006, 07:54:29 AM »
I dunno if im allowed to ask this or if this gets removed but does anyone know how to stream from youtube.com? Pm me please. I hope i dont get bad karma...

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #255 on: April 04, 2006, 08:09:08 AM »
I did that a few years back, I think everyone gets into a Geneology kick at some point, plus if you have a slightly weird family then its always likely [mine are interbred mongrels]

I didn't get far though, I did a family tree search which drew up very little considering Irish family tress are only based on the male quarter of the family, and only the first son of the first son.

But I reckon you'd have great fun doing it, its enjoyable to research into where you came from, and even better if someone gives you something to work with, I only had photos and no one ever remembers names or dates, I think I got back as far as 1915 [My now deceased grandfathers grandfather] before it drew a complete blank.

It'd be so much easier if My family didn't go round sleeping with everything with legs though, cause theres at least ten illigimate children and its scoped over Scotland, Ireland and England.

on my mums side.. EVERYBODY  argues, falls out, doesnt talk. my great gran's possesions were split up when she died but nobody lets the other ones see them. my gran was adopted so she doesnt have much. the oldest posesion i have is my great gran's necklace (which is really cool and rainbow coloured) which is now a family heirloom 'cause it's like 60 years old now.

On my dads side.. its also argue argue argue. we recently found long lost relative and are in contact again, but there is a posibility of them being VERY religious which is scary. we're meeting up soon hopefully. the oldest possesion i have here is this antique ral silver charm bracelet, its gorgeos but i dont wear it because the charms are fragile and falling apart and the catch on it broke years ago.

my uncles sister has about 10 kids (not kidding) to about 3 or 4 different dads, my uncles wife (my mums sister) has the same great grandad as my uncle.. so we're inbred too somewhere along the line..  and my mum and my aunt dont talk to my other aunt. Recently my mum and dad stopped talknig to my gran (on my dads side)  let the search begin!

Gemma

« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2006, 02:22:49 PM »
I wish I had anything like that, all I have is photos, nothing solid, On my grandmothers side theres a tiny village in southern Ireland which my family owns, she had five or six brothers who have all passed away except one, because she can't get to Cappa to hear the will readings she's lost everything she was left by them, she's never seen a penny and I know for a fact that when Patrick died he wasn't exactly in dire straights, which means someones living on her money and no one beyond British borders will ever see any of it.

My family don't particularly talk, theres two very different sides, and my mothers side and father side are so very different its surreal to put them side by side, One side devout catholic irish villagers, on the other brash roughnecks from south london, to say they don't see eye to eye is an understatement.

I can never explain this without sounding remotly insane, its the payney triangle, I found out not so long ago [well I always knew..it was everyone else who didn't] My grandfather slept with his brothers wife whilst he was incarcerated [from something obscurely stupid no doubt] and had a little girl, she also slept with my Grandmas brother and had another baby, so now my aunts cousin is really her sister, and my cousins cousins really his brother....

Family parties are a total fucking hit, no one knows who they're talking to.
"Are you roberts son?"
"Who knows?...Its more then likely!"

I dunno if im allowed to ask this or if this gets removed but does anyone know how to stream from youtube.com? Pm me please. I hope i dont get bad karma...
well youtube is streaming anyway, do you mean you want to rip a video from youtube? you wont get bad Karma for asking that.
if you want to rip a video I can tell you how to do it and convert it, or if you like PM me the link and I'll do it for you.

as far as I know there are no legal implications in ripping videos.
even if there are they haven't caught me yet.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2006, 04:48:46 PM »

http://feelingtea.com/decode/google/index.php

?

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #258 on: April 04, 2006, 07:10:38 PM »
i'v been sick for fucking 7 days. this shit is getting old  >:(

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #259 on: April 04, 2006, 07:44:16 PM »
you aint the only one sick. i went down to tj this weekend and i came back sick.

I went to the dentist...and to make matters worst im getting my wisdom teeth taken out in about two weeks....and damn it that shits comming out expensive!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 07:47:05 PM by SOLITARY_GURL »

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #260 on: April 05, 2006, 02:33:48 PM »
you aint the only one sick. i went down to tj this weekend and i came back sick.

You drank from the water?
I told you not to!

Forget expensive, try painful!
After the medecine kicks off's you feel like you have been kicked by a horse. I know when they did that to me I woke up after the sedativesand my anus was sore.
:P

Im not trying to scare you at all. The first 3 hours after they remove them, thats when the fun begins. Thats as close as I have come to giving birth or maybe be on my period? Well I guess I know something different if I ever have a hernia problem.

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #261 on: April 05, 2006, 03:04:14 PM »
it bothers me that i can sleep thru cats jumping on and off my face >:(

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #262 on: April 05, 2006, 03:28:11 PM »
what gets me is that i woke up with a fat lip, and the unmistakable signs of a catscratch across my lip ::)  but i guess with 8 cats, you've got to expect it. 

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #263 on: April 05, 2006, 04:47:23 PM »
yeah my mom seems to take our home as a cat shelter....although i have brought in 3 myself.  i'm getting rather tired of it, they're taking over and its annoying

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #264 on: April 05, 2006, 08:43:28 PM »

You drank from the water?
I told you not to!

Forget expensive, try painful!
After the medecine kicks off's you feel like you have been kicked by a horse. I know when they did that to me I woke up after the sedativesand my anus was sore.
:P

Im not trying to scare you at all. The first 3 hours after they remove them, thats when the fun begins. Thats as close as I have come to giving birth or maybe be on my period? Well I guess I know something different if I ever have a hernia problem.

oh love i know the pain. last july they took my bottom ones out....now its the top ones....and it sucks cuz its surgery.....and yes i know very very painful. however i do want to get drunk the night before.......we shall see what happens. the good thing that they do provide me with pain killers....so ill be happy for like two days. :D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 08:44:21 PM by SOLITARY_GURL »

Offline cosmic pope

« Reply #265 on: April 06, 2006, 12:40:40 PM »
I didn't have nearly the amount of pain with my wisdom teeth that you all are discussing.  The 3 main things I recommend are having both hot and cold compresses handy after procedure. Secondly, don't rush eating solid food, you run the risk of dry socketing, which will increase your pain fo sho. The 3 weeks or so it takes to get your jaw back to feeling strong certainly does suck, but you're better off waiting. And yes Taurainen is right, Lastly have whoever is driving you bring a videocamera, because the 30 minutes after you leave the dentist are absolutely hilarious, if you've been under heavy sedation.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #266 on: April 06, 2006, 05:05:55 PM »
hi guys!  :-*

Offline alterego

• Made Man
« Reply #267 on: April 06, 2006, 05:28:29 PM »
hi betsy :P

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #268 on: April 07, 2006, 03:14:13 AM »
my car was stolen  :'( :'(

i feel like shit and i want to kill someone

« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 03:20:09 AM by Love You Like I Do »

Offline valos_lover

« Reply #269 on: April 07, 2006, 06:19:05 AM »
Thanks so much Tauriainen.   :D

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2006, 05:52:05 PM »
I'm Twitterpated ;D

Offline Dylon Fujifilm

• forild'oh
  • Associate
  • everyone should eat jojo's
    • Deviant Art...Cause im asian like that
« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2006, 08:10:07 PM »
im so hung over hahahaha
RIP Mac Dre
[img width= height=]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8705/vastsig0cl.jpg[/img]

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #272 on: April 09, 2006, 03:31:27 PM »
Yesterday I was in Fresno, I could've knocked at Betsy's house to see if she wanted to go out and play. :P
I went to my brothers marriage; least to say if you are driving and you are used to using your ears for your job (its one of those days that you have to call in sick).
It was nice for a small gathering of the Family after a long distance friendship.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2006, 07:00:54 PM »
wha wha WHAT!!!!!

you were here and didnt tell me? you didnt call me? im a sad betsy now homer, such a sad betsy i be.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2006, 12:51:30 AM »
woooooooooweeeeeeeeeeewooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeee!

i love vicodin!