Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112704 times)

Offline chad

Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2006, 05:58:27 PM »
To bad you don't have vampire teeth.  ::)
Like some people.

Lust

« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2006, 07:52:26 PM »
* Lust yawn

so bored.

Seems all the boards I frequent are dead today.  :'(

Last day of spring break. I don't want to go back to school.

* Lust cry

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2006, 12:58:40 PM »
Hey hello Tragic Tears.

Why do you eat weird food that you know will make you ill? Or did you just eat it and hope for the best? ;)

hey jenn, its good to see you posting in here :)

i eat things that make me ill all the time...  i am lactose intollerant, but i love cheese and ice cream ;D therefore i deal with the illness to benifit my own needs. 

so i work for the irs now.  i process all of your tax returns....

ps...  bett's, you didn't really leave did you?  i don't post much anymore either but i check in at least once a day.  i miss everyone that was here when i joined :(

DAMN IT WOMAN!!!! I miss you!! I havent talked to you in AGESSSSS!! i dont even see you on aim anymore :( write to me when ever you get a chance! Its good to hear things are going good for you.......

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2006, 01:09:57 PM »
So I'm in class. I see something odd on my desk. As it turns out, it is the remains of a booger. I make sure it isn't on me, I don't see it. I start to do my work and what do I see? A huge ass booger on my sleeve. It must have been the size of a penny.

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2006, 04:11:23 PM »
EWWW DARE I ASK???

how did that get there??

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Gemma

« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2006, 06:13:07 PM »
I'm not bloody well, I've got raving flu and sore throat and a blocked nose and a hefty dose of Flexural Psoriasis [don't google it for the love of god, its not nice] and to top it all - I was walking round with a handkerchief under my nose covered in olbus oil for my blocked nose touched the light switch and got fucking static shock, which made me jump and touch my eye with the handkerchief.

So now my eyes on fire.
and my nose is still blocked.
For fucks sake.  ::)

Offline Jambo

« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2006, 06:31:57 PM »
I'm not bloody well, I've got raving flu and sore throat and a blocked nose and a hefty dose of Flexural Psoriasis [don't google it for the love of god, its not nice] and to top it all - I was walking round with a handkerchief under my nose covered in olbus oil for my blocked nose touched the light switch and got fucking static shock, which made me jump and touch my eye with the handkerchief.

So now my eyes on fire.
and my nose is still blocked.
For fucks sake.  ::)

It's ok GemGem, God is jealous of your sig making skills. That's what it is!

Gemma

« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2006, 06:39:11 PM »
haha if only.
God hates me, but I had a sudden moment of Clarity realising that next Thursday is March 30th. suddenly my nose unblocked like magic.

If I saw him every thursday I'd never get sick again.
knowing my luck I'll probably get hit by a bus on the way to the gig...also randomly I'm so high on painkillers I have a strange longing to be a unicorn when I grow up.

Offline Jambo

« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2006, 06:41:40 PM »
I had the urge to be a leprecon growing up, I thought that I could keep the gold to myself. I swear it was the Calpol that did it to me, although it did taste good.

Gemma

« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2006, 06:45:14 PM »
Calpol is the shit.
They made two didn't they?, theres regular sugary calpol and some funky orange shit one. I hated that, I drank normal calpol like it was going out of fashion, I spent most of my childhood off my crust on a sugar rush.

and that Banana medicine you can only get from the doctors,  its like they stop giving it to you once your over five, I was devastated.

Offline Jambo

« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2006, 06:48:57 PM »
The orange Calpol is supposed to be sugar-free, but they aren't fooling anyone! Everyone knows the reason it made you feel better was because you had too much energy to sit and complain.

My sister still gets the banana medicine, when I taste it my childhood comes back to me. They should allow adults to drink it, I think it would have a Placebo effect! Fo sho

Gemma

« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2006, 06:54:33 PM »
Is that why it was shit? I should have known.
there are certain things that should never be additive free - Ie : Coca Cola, Walkers Crisps [ those new reduced fat ones are awful..I'm penning my letter of complain already] and Calpol.

The best thing for when you're sick is Lucozade, its amazing. Lucozade can make the Blind see. saying that I have a bottle in the fridge..which I had forgotton about.

I know my brother gets it and I'm like "Go on just a little sip..please?" *steals the whole bottle* Everything kids have is better, Being grown up is shit..I'm not allowed Princess barbie chicken shapes now cause I'm too old.

I am appalled at such ageism.
I think if I want Barbie Princess chicken bits, Happy face potatoes and Bob the builder spagetti for dinner I should be allowed it.
Just because I'm old enough to know better doesn't mean I do.

Offline Jambo

« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »
The new Walkers crisp are horrible. I picked up a packet to make my daily Salt + Vinegar crisp sandwich and saw the whole "sun oil" thing being whored all over the packet. Ignored it and paid the price. Walkers 1 - 0 Me
If you search in Tescos you can still find the old "fatter" ones buried deep down, although people give you the strangest looks.

I make Teletubby toast with this bread cutter we have, it cuts off the crust and leaves the soft white bit. Although Tubby-Toast will never compare to a Scooby-Doo Sausage Meal with spaghetti letters and chicken nuggets!

Gemma

« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2006, 07:09:14 PM »
ah salt & Vinegar crisp sandwiches you legend -
you is my brother from another mother.

I thought they'd be the same but they taste like they're wet, kinda like when a little kid asks you if you want a crisp and you know they've licked it before they give it to you.

I've been searching for the fat ones, but obviously everyone else is thinking the same thing, Theres millions of reduced fat packets and none of the old ones. they only give you strange looks cause you know they wanted the fat ones too....its jealousy.

Scooby sausage meals <3
I used to like the Teletubby yogherts the pink ones, but I don't think they make them anymore, they always get rid of the good stuff, Like nearly a decade on I'm still screwing about them discontinuing Lucky Charms.

Offline Jambo

« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2006, 07:16:52 PM »
Crisp sandwiches never fail to please an empty stomach.

I loved the Tubby-Custard stuff aswell, but when they stopped making them I moved onto the Strawberry flavoured yogurt drinks. They're just as good and maybe better!

Jealousy must be the reason for all the strange looks, I ended up walking to the checkout with 5 packets of the non-fat-free flavours, after almost falling into the pit of no return.

I remember licking the flavour off a crisp as a kid and then giving the soggy left over to a relative or a friend, the look on their faces always amused me.

Gemma

« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2006, 07:23:11 PM »
Crisp sandwiches are pure brilliance, Like Cuppa soup, pot noodle and various other types of easy to make food, anything which is made by adding water or minimal effort can't be bad.

I get angsty about the yoghert drinks, for some reason any of the ones I ever buy are appaling, But if you say its better then tubby custard I'll have to give it a go.

I don't doubt the fact you were carrying 5 packets probably didn't help.  ::)

My ex boyf/ twat's -  little sister used to do it all the time, that kid was evil, she never failed to laugh at me whenever she asked if I was pregnant either. 

Kaycie : "Why you have podgy tummy, are you having a baby?"
Me : "No Kayc, we've been through this before...I'm just fat"
Kaycie : "Bwhahah fat pants! fat pants! gemmas got fat pants!"

Kids get such great enjoyment out of being fuckers.

Offline Jambo

« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »
Cuppa soup is like Cheese on toast - Pure Brilliance!

I don't remember the exact name of the yogurt drinks but I remember them have "Nestle" on them somewhere, and coming in packs of four.

Kids strive to make people older than them feel upset, and then go on to act like they don't know why you're upset.

Anyway, I've got to get some sleep. So much love GemGem! x

Gemma

« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2006, 07:33:47 PM »
Finally someone understand the amazingness that is cuppasoup, cuppasoup to me is like Crack to pete Doherty.

oooh I shall have to search in Safeway. / Morrissons whatever.  ::)
They're good at it though, She's a cunt that one - My brothers rather good too - He's calls me a slag then its "I was only joking...GGGOOOOD...no one can take a joke"
jokes are meant to be funny?

Same here actually, my medication is wearing off.
Much Love J xx

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace

Offline Thulsa Doom

• Helsinki Vampire
  • Associate
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2006, 08:08:25 PM »
That's one fine chick doing jumping jacks. 

More! :P

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2006, 01:01:35 PM »
EWWW DARE I ASK???

how did that get there??
It was on the side of my desk and my sleeve rubbed against it. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so nasty looking and I didn't have to sit where I found it every day.

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #196 on: March 22, 2006, 05:04:04 PM »
eww boogers!!
was it green and runny?

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Offline Dylon Fujifilm

• forild'oh
  • Associate
  • everyone should eat jojo's
    • Deviant Art...Cause im asian like that
RIP Mac Dre
[img width= height=]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8705/vastsig0cl.jpg[/img]

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #198 on: March 22, 2006, 11:42:33 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!! Evidence that whales actually did live on the land before they moved to the ocean.

Offline Harker

• Dutch-HIM
  • Associate
  • Dutch-HIM
« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2006, 09:27:53 AM »
Finland is sending Lordi to the Eurovision Song Contest  ;D
With the song: Hardrock Hallelujah (
)