Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112860 times)

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2006, 02:06:51 AM »
[img width=500 height=375]
oooh negative Karma, wonder how I managed to offend someone whilst I wasn't here? divvy cunt.

yeah, no kidding...ive gotten  2 and i havent really been posting. fuckers.  :-\

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2006, 05:15:31 PM »
another? are you kidding me? wtf?  ???

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2006, 05:20:10 PM »
thanks guys, that did make me feel better :)

on the plus side i now make more money than them, but its only a temp job, and just as soon as i get all my bills in order, i'll be unemployed again, but at least i'll be caught up. 

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2006, 05:40:24 PM »
I'll give Gemma and Betsy positive karma. Mine is so awesome it makes it seem like you never got negative karma at all (not really, imagine it).

I know of people's gossip. When my family was still active in the church everyone seemed to know of any problems we had. This was part of why my family stopped going to church. I refused to go for other reasons before that, don't bother trying to get me to go. I'm sorry that you had to go through that though, especially with people you thought were your friends.

I feel like I've been absent lately. I'm not trying to stay away, I just have been home for about 1/3 of my average time.

Gemma

« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2006, 05:46:49 PM »
I felt your absence, Thou art my rambling partner...I felt unfulfilled with you being such a busy boy lately.

I'm beginning to think all this negative Karma is unrequieted love, They really want in my pants and know its unlikely so they smite me, I'm sorry...its not you its me..etc etc. et blah blah.

Lust

« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2006, 06:45:11 PM »
*yawn*

I'm so bored...

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2006, 08:25:08 PM »
hmmm...i think im going to take a break from the sac...people here are pissing me off. seeeeeeeeeeee ya!  :-*

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2006, 01:14:13 AM »
Please don't leave. I know I'll never be able to catch you on AIM, my life will be Betsyless.

I felt your absence, Thou art my rambling partner...I felt unfulfilled with you being such a busy boy lately.

I'm beginning to think all this negative Karma is unrequieted love, They really want in my pants and know its unlikely so they smite me, I'm sorry...its not you its me..etc etc. et blah blah.
I know, it feels like a piece of me is missing. I am starting to quite like doing things all times of the day. It's getting to the point where I can't do things because it's too late. Damnit, I thought you were just scaring me when you said I would get used to it.
It also doesn't help that I haven't been able to get on the computers in computer class the last few days.

I got a car today. At the moment it is a bit of a sharing situation unfortunately, but it's better than nothing. I am supposed to get it to myself in a few months.

Everybody wants to get in your pants, there is the problem that this is an American message board, so that directs more harsh feelings towards you, plus the fact they know they could never reach you.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2006, 03:20:19 AM »
nah...i just need a break. im getting very annoyed here. someone obviously has a problem with me...probably a noob and they can go fuck themselves...ive done nothing to get negative karma...neither has gemma for that matter...so, take care guys, i'll check in once in a while.  :-*

BEWARE: of the bird flu....i swear, its a man made virus created by the government to control population!

Gemma

« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2006, 08:44:26 AM »
I'm getting bored of this place too, never bored enough to leave though I'm a creature of habit.
Take care Bets, don't be a stranger. <3

Please don't leave. I know I'll never be able to catch you on AIM, my life will be Betsyless.

I know, it feels like a piece of me is missing. I am starting to quite like doing things all times of the day. It's getting to the point where I can't do things because it's too late. Damnit, I thought you were just scaring me when you said I would get used to it.
It also doesn't help that I haven't been able to get on the computers in computer class the last few days.

I got a car today. At the moment it is a bit of a sharing situation unfortunately, but it's better than nothing. I am supposed to get it to myself in a few months.

Everybody wants to get in your pants, there is the problem that this is an American message board, so that directs more harsh feelings towards you, plus the fact they know they could never reach you.
What did I tell you? once you start to get into a routine of doing things eventually you'll begin to need it daily.
Do Americans not like me then? what did I ever do to offend them?..its my britishness isn't it?, my ubercorebritawesomeness scares people. I can't help it.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #160 on: March 16, 2006, 01:20:33 PM »
I doubt I will be leaving ever. If I do leave for good nobody will know beforehand. I will just kind of disappear.

Yes, that is what you said. I don't want to get used to it. I know I will have nothing to do one day and hate it. There's no way I can keep it up forever.
I can't speak for the entire American population, but I caould tell you some Americans would like you, but some would absolutely despise you. Like everything else, it depends where and who you travel with.

Gemma

« Reply #161 on: March 16, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »
Then I'll kind of come to Vegas and Kinda kick your arse.
don't make me do it Jordan. Srsly....oh now look what you did the interweb lingos gone mad.

I've just sold my soul away for free to internet graphics, all day every day till I die. or the website goes bust.
I wish now I hadn't bothered I want to sit on my arse and do nothing.

Well as far as I'm concerned Hated is great despised is truly something to Aim for, of course they'd hate me they're probably hicks who live in shacks, they only thing they like is fucking their cousins. isn't to everyones taste.
I'm awesome and anyone who says anything else is a liar. oh and I challenge them to an arm wrestle, I'll hurt them.

I travel with my Brother mostly. he seems to like me, but you can never be to sure with children.

Offline cinematic

• Britanadian
  • Associate
  • satsuma!power
« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2006, 01:52:31 PM »
Pfft you dont need American love Gemma...you've got Canadian love :-*

Gemma's my favourite obsessive indie queen <3

Gemma

« Reply #163 on: March 16, 2006, 02:09:05 PM »
Precisely.
and Canadian love rox0rs.
one day my littlechickalick, I'll bring you to my fair shores, and we shall go on a mission to lick rockstars. starting with the one in my sig. [note : Chris will come back...He always does, he's gone on Holiday, he got the arseache with this forum]

then Ryan, then Carlos...the world is our Lobster.

Lust

« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2006, 12:53:52 AM »
stop complaining...I've posted fuck all and already have bad
karma....

like my life...  :/

Offline Immortal Beloved

« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2006, 02:28:19 AM »
i have a headache.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »
hello! *waves*  :-*

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2006, 06:31:47 PM »
heya betsy and JenX.

man i feel so ILL. NEVER doing pixxa nd cookie douch icecream again!!!

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2006, 07:13:55 PM »
I meant pizza. my fingers are drunk.
im usually okay with it but it was rubbery and bleurgh. it'll all be good in the morning, lol

Offline alterego

• Made Man
  • love me, like you love the sun
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2006, 11:55:47 PM »
Hey hello Tragic Tears.

Why do you eat weird food that you know will make you ill? Or did you just eat it and hope for the best? ;)

hey jenn, its good to see you posting in here :)

i eat things that make me ill all the time...  i am lactose intollerant, but i love cheese and ice cream ;D therefore i deal with the illness to benifit my own needs. 

so i work for the irs now.  i process all of your tax returns....

ps...  bett's, you didn't really leave did you?  i don't post much anymore either but i check in at least once a day.  i miss everyone that was here when i joined :(
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 11:58:12 PM by alterego »

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2006, 04:36:02 AM »
I meant pizza. my fingers are drunk.
im usually okay with it but it was rubbery and bleurgh. it'll all be good in the morning, lol

I don't know about JenX, but I'm a bit more worried by this choice of food:
douch icecream

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2006, 05:17:59 PM »
Ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream!!!!
I found out, its not that that made me ill anyway. it was pizza huts smelly stupid sour cream and onion dip  'cause only Jamie and I ate thatand only Jamie and I got ill.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2006, 05:50:45 PM »

ps...  bett's, you didn't really leave did you?  i don't post much anymore either but i check in at least once a day.  i miss everyone that was here when i joined :(

well, im not really leaving...i just wont be posting as much. my time is now occupied with someone else...tee-hee!
hey, i tried to call you and you lost your phone? call me, i'll PM you with my number! miss ya love!  :-*

Offline chad

« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2006, 05:53:48 PM »
Ice Cream=rules everything.

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2006, 05:56:08 PM »
damn straight!
I wanna be a vampire!! *bears teeth* MUNCH!