Author Topic: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876  (Read 112907 times)

Offline Acacia

• Canadian
  • Associate
  • Should I stay or should I go.
Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« on: February 21, 2006, 12:35:56 AM »
Continue! Mod lock the older..? :
im going to CKY tonight! wooooooooo!

you were supposed to take me with you dummy

and where have you been so i could get ahold of you, hmmmmm?
Hockey <3

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
Re: Random Bullshit No. 1,0347876
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 01:03:57 AM »
smart thinking my queen! how are you? tell ian i said hello!  :-*

Gemma

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 05:35:06 AM »
haha, nope no pancakes, I had a vodka and coke at 7.15 this morning whilst waiting for the postman, this ended up resulting in my falling asleep and leaping up out of the chair when the postman knocked I ran across the front room and tripped over the bottom of my jeans skidded and fell over the armchair nearly breaking my back.

I've got half [the first half was drunk before I went to The Cribs last night] a bottle of vodka, and two bottles of wine [ one white one rose'..It would have been red but I felt the need to be akward] Which you would be more then welcome to help me drink if we were on the same side of the world.

100? j00 crazy, I only drink redbull in vodka. although its evil cause Its like having your chest crushed by an elephant.
I was almost right, I'm sure you were still happy you did it.

Rose is much more specific than red, specific=good. I was in a bad mood for no specific reason yesterday, I am much better (and less desperate for something to "enhance the situation") today. I went and hung out with an old friend I haven't talked to in months, today was good overall.

Red Bull tastes like urine, but I think I may have been going insane yesterday so I'm going to check to see if what I felt was real or my mind going nuts. I got 8 of them to check with. I may not be alive tomorrow, the chance my heart will explode is quite likely.

Did you go to the Editors concert yet?
I felt a lot better after a drink, a birthday without drink is like a duck without feathers...lame.

Yeah I guess it is, I like being specific...it fills a void somewhere.
most bad moods are for no reason, or at least a reason you can't explain like someone pissing you off in 1997 and suddenly you remember and you've got the hump about it 9 years later, I bare some unruly grudges.

Red bulls not too bad, It makes my teeth hurt though...too much sugar, Plus its a terrible stimulant you end up going a little crazy, Don't go dying on me now - I'll give you e - heart massage!

Editors is tomorrow, If the tickets turn up that is, I'm having major issues with the Postal system, IE - they knock on the door like a frightened kitten and somehow expect me to hear them, wheras if they fucking knocked properly I'd open the bloody door.

I don't want to get excited about the gig and then have my hopes dashed last moment, It might not even be those tickets they tried to deliver this morning it may have been Panic! at the disco...But I'm really praying they are, I neeeeeeeed to hear Camera live.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 05:54:54 AM »
11 Red Bulls in one day is a very bad idea. That's all I'm going to say.

Just feel lucky you get to have the chance to see them. They chose to skip right over Vegas.

Gemma

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 06:03:39 AM »
Even if it all falls through and I have to chase that fucker on Ebay for my money back I have no reason to moan, I've seen the rakes and the cribs both in the last 4 weeks..I've been to more gigs this month then most people go to in one year.

You've got it shit in Vegas, But I don't doubt the way that Editors are blowing up they'll be trying to conquer the US before December... See when you look at it like that, I suddenly feel a lot more privaleged to be British and a Londoner, everything is on my doorstep. I'm never leaving this place.

The cribs are doing a North American tour in March this year, but it ain't worth much to you unless you want to see Franz Ferdinand or Death cab for a cutie. ooh wait...26/3/06 - Las Vegas, NV House of Blues...see there are some British bands who will make the effort.

Wait..do you even like the cribs?
I just assume everyone does cause they're awesome.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 04:49:06 PM »
Yes I like the Cribs quite a bit, I was actually planning on going to that if I could get the tickets. I was also thinking of going to The Strokes on the 22nd, then Alkaline Trio on the 31st (both in March). I haven't listened to Franz Ferdinand much lately (I don't even have the new CD) and I have only heard a few songs by Death Cab for Cutie, but I have all the CDs on my computer, I can learn everything of theirs by then. I like to know what I'm going to hear at the show, no tuba or anything.

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 05:15:56 PM »
 im going to start posting in here more starting today

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 05:18:43 PM »
woo 8)
i feel rather ''random'' tongiht..
I heard a horrible thing earlier.. female circumcision.. NOOOO WAAYYYYY!

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 05:21:38 PM »
eww where did u hear that

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 05:23:11 PM »
somebody was talking about it in my physics class today.. its apparently illegal, thank god.

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 05:27:47 PM »
thats pretty crazy

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 05:30:40 PM »
its horrid!
summin I woudlnt widh on my worst female enemy

Gemma

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 05:48:08 PM »
Yes I like the Cribs quite a bit, I was actually planning on going to that if I could get the tickets. I was also thinking of going to The Strokes on the 22nd, then Alkaline Trio on the 31st (both in March). I haven't listened to Franz Ferdinand much lately (I don't even have the new CD) and I have only heard a few songs by Death Cab for Cutie, but I have all the CDs on my computer, I can learn everything of theirs by then. I like to know what I'm going to hear at the show, no tuba or anything.
Of course you like the cribs how silly of me, I forgot how utterly awesome you are.
all wonderful people listen to the cribs.

The Strokes! wicked, If you can tickets for it then you're a bloody genius cause they sell out in litrally like 3 minutes, the UK tour was sold out straight away, the new Franz Album's badness, I'm still debating whether its better then the first or not [give me a nod if you want it and I'll send it over later on]
I can honestly say hand on heart I've never heard a single DCFAC song, nor do I particulalry think I'd really want to, couldn't tell you why though.

Yeah most of the time I have no idea who the hell is warming up for the bands I see, I just dance and think "I like this" and find out who they are later, I've found some of my favourite bands that way, I have to check out The Automatic they were supporting the cribs on Sunday and they were rather suave.

Just say no to tuba. all tuba players deserve to be murdered by shooting gallery at sunrise.
I have such a grudge against that bloke at Patrick wolf, if I ever find out who he was I'm going round to his house with a machete.

Random/
I have discovered I am allergic to Immac wax, I gave it a go earlier and lets just say I went higher then the legs and now I'm in tears cause It hurts so much, I'm a vibrant shade of crimson all over.

JUST SAY NO GIRLS! WAX IS EVILLLLL!
oh my god I'll never walk again.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 06:10:23 PM »
Never bring up female circumcision again, not a good thought.

I just leared British rap existed, it's bad, not sure how it ranks up with American rap, either way I'm sorry.

I don't think they're quite as popular here, plus from what I understand the Hard Rock is huge. I should be okay with getting tickets if I get them soon. I'll just find a torrent of the Franz Ferdinand album.

I just want to know if I should bring earplugs, money for merch, or a shotgun. Other than that I couldn't care less about who's going.

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 06:14:50 PM »
Never bring up female circumcision again, not a good thought.

I just leared British rap existed, it's bad, not sure how it ranks up with American rap, either way I'm sorry.

yea ive heard it i usally hate all rap but it is just so funny that it is kinda o.k

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Gemma

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 06:18:49 PM »
you didn't know British rap existed? wow do you live in a box? a box buried in outer Mongolia?

British raps kinda shitty, Proper old school garage MCing is much better, I like Lady Sovereign she's kinda cheesy but I like that.
I hope you get to go, If only for the cribs [although Franz..muchly fucking pwnage]

Well I didn't bring earplugs and My ears are still ringing, but again I'm a bit freaky I like that, They'll have Franz Merch, but at the astoria there was no cribs merch, not a bloody jot to be had, I brought £40 out with me and went home with £46.50 which is...well not right, and yet I don't even know how.

Its bitching cause I wanted a Cribs shirt, Of course their website only make uber tiny ones for baby sized people, and anything in the mens is sold out. fuckos.
Bring the shotgun anyway, just for a laugh...I'll send you a bottle of rohypnol you can kidnap me a crib, Preferably Gary but I'm indifferent, I'll paypal you postage and packaging, if item arrives damaged I'm sending it back for a refund.

you'll have a great time.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2006, 06:36:35 PM »
I was listening to the radio show Maximo Park were on yesterday, as soon as I get to the part with them, my internet dies. Luckily I found out that I can launch it in RealPlayer to fast forward. Paul's never been to Limassol.

I thought you guys were smart enough to avoid that kind of stuff. I guess not though. I never checked into it, maybe I did and my mind erased it for my own protection.

I hope I can too, but I just have to hope for now.

I won't be buying Franz merch, so it looks like I will be going home empty handed.

I'm sorry, I don't accept returns, people tend to try it and send it back for their money. I don't want to risk giving someone else used merchandise with mental trauma. Not saying you would mistreat him, it's just a general rule.

EDIT: I just realized that when the old random bullshit thread got deleted I lost 120 posts. It's not right to invest that many in one thread. I'm not completely sure, but I think I had 550 before. I post in here way too much.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 06:42:30 PM by Hammer Horror »

Gemma

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 06:55:13 PM »
what was it a live set?
they sent me a cd the other day, "I want you to stay" but its a blank disc, they encourange you to purchase the live edition of the single on Itunes and burn it onto the jazzy free disk, its still cute though. It was a welcome prettyness.

has he not? damnit my dreams have been crushed, now my images of Paul dipping his toes in the sea on the coast of Limassol are all ruined.

Nope British people are stupid too. not me of course but 95% of the population have issues.
Most likely, your brains a good lad he knows the right way to go.

fingers crossed for Cribs in Vegas. that'd be teh coolness.
Haha I don't want Franz Merch either, I love them but the idea of wearing a franz shirt kind of isn't my bag. although saying that I'll happily wear a bright red suitcase sized "The Rakes" bag with pride.

Its okay, I'll rehome him, he's a bonny little lad.. a nice bowl of soup and he'll be right as rain, He'll just be a bit traumatised by the transit from Vegas to London. If I like him can I put in an order for his twin?, I'll rehome them both.
I wouldn't dream of mistreating him, I'd treat him like a prince infact I'd gladly shove the spoilt cat off the sofa and let gary let on my lap instead, I'll feed him catnip.

haha shit then I must have too! I didn't even notice, I try to avoid looking at how many posts I have it'll scare me.
when you get up to the 1,000+ mark you'll need early morning vodka to lift your spirits.

RANDOM -
how the shit does Paypal work? does the money go right into your bank account? cause I just sold two HIM tickets [bought for £39.00 sold for £82.00  ;D] on ebay and recieved payment but now I'm not sure whats supposed to happen next I keep staring at it as if somehow it'll all start to work for me.

Akron02020

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 07:01:20 PM »
Stayed home from school today w00tz.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 07:14:25 PM »
I stayed home too, I was half faking.

Yeah, it was just a live show, but they played a new song, which makes me want to get my hands on it. It was the Bristol show for the NME tour. The song that followed it was The Libertines, I love it.

I almost went into shock when I heard it, I would even take advantage of it. I would say "I have to research a song I'm writing, I'll be back in three weeks".

I need to see them. I just need to wait for my mom to get home so I could ask her. I have a difficult decision ahead of me, I probably won't be able to go to three shows in two weeks. I'll beg if I have to.

A second order would cost you extra, you would have to pay for a round trip flight for me, there would be a panic if I got them on the same day so I have to wait until a different date.
Would Gary be taking naps on your brother too? I think that would scare your mom a bit. Don't feed him too much, he needs to stay in some shape.

I should be happy I got pushed back from the 1,000 mark.

They money should go straight to the account. I don't use Paypal, I am not the best source.

Gemma

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006, 07:25:58 PM »
oooh new song? whassit called?
ooh ze' libs *tiny emo tear*

don't give him ideas, the next single by Maximo Park might end up being called "Barbados" I can imagine paul walking up the beach cockatil in hand humming a tune "Nah fuck it I'll call the song something else...nice beach though" I wonder what his hair would look like in the intense heat, Have you noticed I have some Laboratory thing going on with his hair, I need to test it against extreme weather.

get on your knees and cry, it works for me but I'm a girl. and I'm also bigger then my mother so I see the fear in her eyes.

Thats okay, I'm prepared to pay extra.
of course you have your optional added extras *adds an extra £1,500 to credit card for Extra leg room seats*
they might freak if they arrived together I'd need to settle one in before I introduce another, otherwise they're will be bitching fights about favouritism.
When of course Ryan gary ryan Ross is my favourite.

I sure hope not, Gary will sleep on the end of my bed at first then when he's bigger I'll get him a little bed of his own within grabbing distance.
My mothers quite Liberal she'd probably want me to give her one of them, which will be a resounding no.
I'll keep him lean on a diet of Beer, ciggerettes and Indie goodness, all spoonfed of course cause I'm a perv and I want to put a bib on him.

haha you're proper scared of that 1,000 mark aren't you?
thats what I thought...aww fuck it, I'll read up tomorrow, No I won't i'll be at editors...err...okay, Eventually.

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 07:42:00 PM »
"A Fortnights Time" is the new song It's about 1:37 into the show here if you want to open it in Realplayer go here.

Yeah you seem to have an amazement with his hair. I can understand it, but I don't share your feelings, I just attempt to imitate it.

I think I need to let him stop for a bathroom break in Hawaii. I'll add in a potty training guide.

Okay, if I should ever come to your part of the world I am going to be staying away from you if I ever see a bib. The rest sounds okay, I wouldn't mind the treatment. Keep in mind it would be a visit.

I am already ashamed I made it on the top 10 online times. Top 10 posters would be worse.

I want to know how that show goes. Record it for me.

MySpace bastards:

Someone missing?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 07:43:49 PM by Hammer Horror »

Gemma

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 07:51:55 PM »
oooh I'm gonna listen to it, Have you ever heard "Nosebleed"? it really really beautiful albeit the title is a tad unpleasant.

Yeah its serious, I keep noticing it on other people its known as "Maximo Park hair" now, Gary from the cribs is rocking that Maximo Look right now, I was entranced by it.
its not hard to imitate my hair does it naturally, I'm a serial ear tucker so my hair curls from doing it all the time.

He'll like Hawaii, thank you it'll come in handy for all those little accidents.

I'll have trouble trying to find one big enough anyway, I don't think 0 - 6 months will fit, well unless I squash your head and you don't want that it'll ruin your hair.

Yes I know! I wouldn't kidnap you..what do you take me for!
actually don't answer that.

haha I think I am in that list *hides*
I will be I have to upload all my Cribs photos and stuff for Laura and My Rakes stuff which shows how Lazy I am, then I've got a whole clean flashcard to go wild with.

I'll record plenty of Video, I always do. although usually I tend to scream a lot and the camera picks it up, my cribs vids are a prime example of Hormonal womanly madness captured.

thats some gay advertising right there, I'm pleased they neglected to add The Cribs to the listing it may have tarnished their good names.
THE CRIBS ARE TOOO GOOD FOR THIS SHIT! *procedes to throw tantrum and flounce off* 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 07:52:58 PM by French_Disko »

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 08:03:26 PM »
No I haven't, I haven't even heard of it. How did I miss this?

That explains why I could never get it just right. *shoves as much hair as possible behind ears* I'll get it now.

Are you saying I have a big head? I like to think it is proportionate(sp?) to my body.

You don't want me to answer that, trust me.

I'm sure you are. I think you're second, but I haven't checked recently.
Don't expect pictures from anything I go to, I forget to take them and they would just be off my phone if I did.

I just realized this means I need to hurry and get tickets. If all the people on MySpace know now, I am screwed. I really need to get them before everyone else does.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 08:33:19 PM »
you didn't know British rap existed? wow do you live in a box? a box buried in outer Mongolia?
If that wasnt weird enough, I heard Finnish Rap maybe 3 years ago. After that I seem to lose all hope in rap what so ever, well not that I thought it had a decent chance to look up to it.

Sorry this was A an B conversation so I will C my way out.