Author Topic: Villes vocal range!  (Read 9074 times)

Offline autumn666

Villes vocal range!
« on: January 13, 2006, 08:54:16 AM »
The very first time i saw HIM live in 2000 i was blown away by what Ville can do with his voice. He is a very low baritone(which means he has a deep singing voice) but is capable of high's that Rob Halford would be proud of! Every time i mention this to another HIM fan they have no idea what I'm talking about. Personally i think Ville is massively underated as a vocalist, its about time he got recongnised for the master he is!
A cross upon her bedroom wall, from grace she will fall. An image burning in her mind, and between her thighs.

Dark_secret_lovr

Re: Villes vocal range!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 10:19:49 AM »
yes i agree with you he does have a great signing voice but i dont think he is underated.

personally i think he uses his charming looks and outstanding voice to his own advantage. when have you seen an interview where the hold band speaks? its rare its always ville its like the band revolves around him instead of HIM.

Offline autumn666

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 11:16:20 AM »
yea very true, but ive never heard his vocal range metioned in an interview or article or whatever, to me is easily the most talented singer of our day.
A cross upon her bedroom wall, from grace she will fall. An image burning in her mind, and between her thighs.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 11:20:36 AM »
there was an article on the los angeles times after the first US tour about his vocals.

and believe me he isnt the best singer of our time there are much more talented under rated guys/gals out there.

Offline autumn666

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 11:30:37 AM »
Ok then, give me another example of a guy that can sing bass, baritone and tenor. And has a unique tone to go with it

Offline Jack Sparrow

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 01:12:11 PM »
Ville's voice is just unique,  of course mixed with his great talent to write songs that just hook you in the first listen.     why the hell would someone hear great voices like those guys in the heavy metal bands but write the same old crap and sing the same old melodies?
<<>So Before Life Tears Us Apart Let Death Bless Me With You<>>

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 01:13:22 PM »
ill name a mexican singer from the band jaguares

saul hernandez he is defenatly better then ville.

Offline Jack Sparrow

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 01:20:58 PM »
yeaaaah!!! Jaguares!!! Caifanes!!!  el maestro Saul.

However there's this spanish singer that with similar vocal range...  Enrique Bunbury....   2 bad he lost his mind and sold himself out

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 01:33:18 PM »
something tells me homer is not gonna like that.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 01:59:10 PM »
yeaaaah!!! Jaguares!!! Caifanes!!!  el maestro Saul.

However there's this spanish singer that with similar vocal range...  Enrique Bunbury....   2 bad he lost his mind and sold himself out

yea he might have lost his mind......but Enrique Bunbury showed off his great talent, with some wonderful ass music.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 02:01:08 PM »
enrique might be talented and all but he is just fucking straight up stupid. what possed him to say that all mexican females are ugly? that alone made me lose respect for him and his music.

Offline Jack Sparrow

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 02:05:24 PM »
He said that simply because he's gay! lol.   Mexican girls are beautiful.     My girlfriend is mexican from oaxaca and she's so damn beautiful that my heart pumps out everytime I see her!

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2006, 02:09:14 PM »
that right there got you on my kool peopls list.

mexican girls are beautiful.
im mexican by the way and so is solitary gurl.

SOLITARY_GURL

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2006, 02:12:09 PM »
HELL YES WE ARE!!!
and im proud to be. ;D

Offline Jack Sparrow

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2006, 02:19:29 PM »
Well I got to tell you,  90% of my friends in the web are mexicans,  and you guys are so cool!  I'm going to Oaxaca in late April, I hope so.     

Offline Jack Sparrow

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2006, 02:38:08 PM »
Let's check that out!   ;)

Offline autumn666

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 03:46:32 PM »
I bet his high voice is entirely falsetto, which is cheating.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2006, 03:50:34 PM »
I bet his high voice is entirely falsetto, which is cheating.

its obvious that you are in love with ville. its cool though at one point i was like that now im like MEH been there done that BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline autumn666

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2006, 03:54:05 PM »
ill name a mexican singer from the band jaguares

saul hernandez he is defenatly better then ville.
If he is you you should definately send me a link to a website or something. I'd like to judge for myself, I'd be extremely impressed if he was. The only guy ive ever thought was in Ville's league was a guy called Peter Steele from a band called Type-O-Negative. He's one of Villes biggest influences aswell.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2006, 03:56:54 PM »
well no shit.

you need to get off from ville's balls and realize that he isnt as great as you think.

if you have any downloading software just download anything from jaguares.

he sings in spanish though so you wont understand shit he says

Offline autumn666

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2006, 04:01:48 PM »
No need to get nasty

Offline autumn666

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 04:05:04 PM »
And get the fuck off here if you think Ville's voice is boring! I thought this was meant to be where HIM fans hung out

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2006, 04:06:28 PM »
LOL noob

first learn your way around the forum and then talk shit ok kid. for example there is a modify button so you dont DOUBLE POST you idiot

Offline autumn666

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2006, 04:10:13 PM »
I dont give a shit about fucking forum bollocks, im not a retarded geek that has nothing better to do than argue with people on this shit site, dont even no why i bothered to attempt to have a convo with someone o here, later fuckwits

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2006, 04:20:21 PM »
If you think you are far too good for this site then why did you lower yourself to our level and come here in the first place? Also, why are you giving out orders in your first 15 posts? Nobody will even consider listening to you.