Author Topic: Random HIM Bullshit  (Read 103158 times)

Offline stigmata92

Re: Random HIM Bullshit
« Reply #300 on: April 03, 2010, 07:46:19 PM »
lol, the problem I have with ebay is whenever i search on ebay for "HIM" it ends up giving me thousands of useless items such as shitty colognes.

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #301 on: April 03, 2010, 11:07:55 PM »
yeah...you have to give a more specific band search....IE: HIM razor blade romance.....when love and death embrace single...........666 ways to love: EP etc....

specifics matter...

also BE SURE you check www.ebay.co.uk

more HIM stuff that you would even imagine....if you even knew it exisited...

EDIT:

a few hours later...

you know what i'd like to know.....................what would the band sound like had Zoltan not left the band?? would LM/ALSN/DL/VD/SW ever been written....................???????????????
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 02:40:16 AM by LonelyRoad »

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2010, 10:15:58 PM »
Why would the band have sounded different if Zoltan left? If anything, Patka leaving the band influenced the band the most. They ended up scrapping most of the RR demos because the drum machine sounded like shit and went with a whole new sound.

Offline Jay

« Reply #303 on: April 05, 2010, 12:12:26 AM »
I think the RR demos would be the most glorious 80's album ever, haha

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #304 on: April 05, 2010, 01:57:00 AM »
well mind you although GLS and RR are different sounding records....they still kept it within the realms of one another...

once zoltan left...hilli did the keys for DSBH...softest album to date...which pretty much set a course for different sounds...

my thing has always been that although GLS - LM are different albums in a major way...a lot of the songs could easily be on one of the other albums without missing a beat...once DL came...its been a whole new nutshell...

idk...just rants i get into my head sometimess.

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2010, 10:56:49 AM »
I understand what you're saying especially with the songs fitting on each other album.

Also though listen to the Hollovlad Tapes on Uneasy Listening Vol 2 which had Zoltan on keys. The final songs were a little softer but relatively the same except for Pretending which was mainly changed by the producer. The difference between the demos and the actual product wasn't all that different compared to the RR demos and Razorblade Romance.

This is endless rambling, but my point is I really like the dark sounding feel of THTBA and at times feel HIM should have gone that way and may have sounded different now.

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »
agreeeed.

idk...i think THTBA for me is one of those songs that is super cool to finally get to hear...especially since its the only one anyone can get ahold of...

its like...we had 5 albums going on 6...and then all the sudden we get this track from 3 albums ago and we're like "woah wtf..." THTBA to me is an awesome song because its soo different and i hope we fucking get the other songs one day....but i personally think they went the best direction with RR's final product...

haha and yeah this is endless rambling...but this is the "bullshit" thread...so we can ramble the fuck on and on....plus theres really nothing else to talk about haha.

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #307 on: April 05, 2010, 01:15:43 PM »
Exactly, I love THTBA and all the early Razorblade Romance song performances, they were so raw and epic compared to the final versions.

That being said, I know if HIM did go that route they probably would not have become that successful because a 5-6 min Join Me would not be that appealing to the mainstream.

More pointless rambling, but if HIM ever re releases a definite version of Razorblade Romance or even DS&BH a couple years down the road, they better include the demos for the songs.

One more random question, how did THTBA get released. I know it was found in random file shares in '04, but does anyone know the person who actually put it on the web? If someone has that song they must have the rest of the demos too.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 01:23:29 PM by stigmata92 »

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »
i have no idea who found it...all i remember is getting it from some "higher" up people haha...and thats all im sayin lol...but idk how the rest of the world got it...nor do i know if the person i got it from actually got it from someone...or if they got it from the same person who leaked it to everyone else...(if that at all made sense...)

i just remember hearing that Ville had all the old demos on his ipod/itunes...i think bam said it or something....

ps.

some dude and his gf are getting heartagram tattoos in the shop right now....i walked out back to find a Skateboarder mag in his car...faggot bamtards...i almost paid my boss for the tattoo and have him not do it...i skate too...but this kid is like newly 18...no way hes into it where he should be....fucking doucher.

*sigh...i will never do one on someone i dont know is 1337 lol...straight up.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 03:47:52 PM by LonelyRoad »

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2010, 04:14:45 PM »
LOL, Bam helped HIM a little bit in America, but along with it attracted a whole bunch of dumbass fans. I know a few people who wear Bam shirts with the Heartagram believing that Bam made it up.

As for the demos, someone needs to steal Ville's computer and upload all the songs online.

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #310 on: April 05, 2010, 04:57:42 PM »
LOL, Bam helped HIM a little bit in America, but along with it attracted a whole bunch of dumbass fans. I know a few people who wear Bam shirts with the Heartagram believing that Bam made it up.

As for the demos, someone needs to steal Ville's computer and upload all the songs online.

i dont mind a lot of these random douchers...but...kids like this are just retarded...his only tattoo is officially a giant heartagram on his upper arm...and everytime he walks by my room he like smiles and nods like he wants to come talk to me (i have RR poster hanging up...) and i just walked in the room and he smiles and looks at me wantingly like he wants me to approve...

ps. someone will get ahold of them one day...hopefully on actual cd...hopefully another uneasy will privey some shit.

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #311 on: April 05, 2010, 05:08:08 PM »
Yup most likely someone will, btw that kid sounds like a total dumbass. I'm bored so I've been looking through some singles I had and found some interesting things (to me at least).

The date for the Berlin gig everywhere is wrong, on my single it was 2/29/00 not 3/29/00.

Both Salt In Our Wounds (Thulsa Doom Version) and Lose you Tonight (Caravan Version) were the final versions of each song for DS&BH before Kevin Shirley took over and changed them.

I know it's useless but still...

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #312 on: April 05, 2010, 07:03:41 PM »
I had no idea the Hollovlad Tapes had Zoltan on keys... are Beautiful and Again the only two songs that have showed up from that session?

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #313 on: April 05, 2010, 07:24:35 PM »
Yup and Pretending (Cosmic Pope Jam), I believe they were recorded in the fall 2000 at some point.

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #314 on: April 05, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
my boss decided it would be funny to come show me the tattoo he was doing...

heres what happend...

izzy - "hey. nick wanna check out the heartagram."

me - "i guess."

izzy smiles and shakes his head

the kid turns to show me his freshly PURPLE heartagram tattoo...smiles and stares.

me - "cool."

kid - "do you have one?"

me - "nope. just this stupid heart on my wrist."

kid - "yeah i thought about getting that too."

me - "dont. its stupid. everyone has it."

kid - "oh..."

5 min later i walk back into my room...cleaning up my station, he stands at the door...just standing...i ignored him for as long as i could...then he finally speaks.

kid - "whered you get that poster?"

me - "where...or when?"

kid - "both...im sure its from a long time ago."

me - "yeah, i got it like 10 years ago. its one of the originals before hot topic started selling it."

kid - "yeah i figured."

(mind you it has a GREAT BIG Bravado logo at the bottom...no0bs...)

kid - "yeah i have the vinyl of that one. its the closest thing i have to that poster. its hanging on my wall..."

me - "yeah that hot topic shit isn't worth a damn. but cool."

kid - "yeah...."

me - "yup...kthxbye."

end.

he wanted so much my approval...*sigh...

poor kid. doesnt even have a clue.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 07:54:38 PM by LonelyRoad »

Offline Jay

« Reply #315 on: April 05, 2010, 08:42:00 PM »
Speaking of that poster, I think I have a bunch of HER ones left over...maybe a contest to give some away?  They're slim, not as wide as a regular poster.

I have a couple of those Razorblade Extractions promos too...and maybe (Not sure) about the HER Join Me promos...I really have no need to hoarde them.

And no, I don't really want to trade them, I don't want anything in return.  I just want to give them away...any contest ideas, let me know. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:45:54 PM by Jay »

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #316 on: April 05, 2010, 08:56:55 PM »
yes its a contest that i've already won.

SEND EM OVER! ;)

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #317 on: April 06, 2010, 12:06:41 AM »
Nick and I tied the contest!

Send em over!!!!

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #318 on: April 06, 2010, 12:41:20 AM »
Speaking of that poster, I think I have a bunch of HER ones left over...maybe a contest to give some away?  They're slim, not as wide as a regular poster.

I have a couple of those Razorblade Extractions promos too...and maybe (Not sure) about the HER Join Me promos...I really have no need to hoarde them.

And no, I don't really want to trade them, I don't want anything in return.  I just want to give them away...any contest ideas, let me know. 
i'm definetly interested in one of those HER posters i can't find one anywhere that's not fake [one i saw on some website had razorblade romance spelled wrong] :o
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #319 on: April 06, 2010, 11:54:16 AM »
Jay i guess you could send some HER shit to Nick´s great collegue or boss or whoever it was i can´t remember at the moment because my mind is so destroyed by thinking about what the hell that THTBA means :D than i finally got it ,too happy to be alive dammit :D

i wish i could hear some RR demo stuff, my best wish is to hear Resurrection demo or another version,because it is my favourite song,definately my favourite song and the best song i have ever heard in my entire poor life

btw i that Ode to solitude video is official or something like vids from www.shattermewithhope.com?  i think it is pretty great video, i hope it is going to be a next HIM single ,and if not Ode to solitude,hopefully Shatter me with hope is

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #320 on: April 06, 2010, 07:42:34 PM »
ICOOWTFY is pretty much a resurrection demo.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2010, 02:59:15 AM »
ICOOWTFY is pretty much a resurrection demo.
except few lyrics it has nothing to do with resurrection,so i don´t think it is demo of Resurrection :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 03:01:05 AM by HIMfan_fromSVK »

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »
haha it basically is...

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #323 on: May 05, 2010, 03:21:53 PM »
my friend was watching billy the exterminater and i noticed he had the old HIM logo on the upper left of his shirt upside down.... this is som random HIM bullshit

(sorry that was the onlyy picture i found with him wearing the shirt when i searched him)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:26:21 PM by Ziggy18 »
Run Away From The Sun

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2010, 01:48:08 AM »
supper old discussion...from BMMB actually..

his name is will...and we unanimously determined that HIM upsidedown and backwards...

spells WILL.

yup.