Author Topic: The black list  (Read 11838 times)

Dark_secret_lovr

The black list
« on: October 06, 2005, 11:32:12 AM »
ok i been thinking about making this list for quite along time now but i ben really busy so here it is  the purpose of this list is to put down the names screen names of the bad sellers bad traders or rip off's wether they are from here or ebay they go here if a mod things this should be locked then so be it.

my list goes as follows
Reaper-sold three poster for 18 bucks they never came this happened about three months ago he is a current member of this board.

Ian i am sorry dude but we made a trade and i never got that RR extractions i got him a DVD from HT that he wanted something like sounds of the underground or some shit like that the DVD was 10.30 with tax plus 14 bucks for S & H that's 24.30 i got screwed with.

and last but not list

MR. Mike AkA ichabod -  sold me a RR hoodie said it was in good condition BULLSHIT that shit was shrunk like fuck faded and it wasnt worth what i paid

so there you have it ladies and gent's the black list you have anybody else to add then go right ahead. i still have to add few people from Ebay just need to look up their info

chad

Re: The black list
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 12:08:56 PM »
Ian and Mike are both good traders.  I can see it now, all this thread is going to do is start arguements.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 12:19:18 PM »
oh yeah forgot about that if you plan on bitching and arguing take else were.

and chad i am not saying they are bad traders or sellers but they both ripped me off mike has sold good stuff and im planing on making business with him again but that hoodie wasnt worth what i paid for it and he also ripped derek off ( he deserves it though)

also like i said if the mods think this thread should be lock then ok lock it

chad

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 12:44:38 PM »
Ok then I understand it now.  I've traded with a few people from the board, havent really traded with anyone bad yet (and I hope I never do.)

Offline Jambo

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 01:06:19 PM »
This thread will stay. If you have a problem with the person take it up with them, not in the thread.

Offline Jay

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 01:31:28 PM »
I think it's a good idea with certain stipulations.  I wouldn't use it to bitch at anyone.  Simply state your case and give examples of how you've been ripped off and by whom.  But don't bash them, do that privately.

This would apply for the sellers as well. 

Offline Kattatonia

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 03:32:58 AM »
I think this thread is a good idea, Ive been ripped off by 3 people here at Sacrament. Very Disapointing not to mention expensive to send a bunch of stuff out and get NOTHING in return.
 >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :(
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 09:22:22 AM by Sister_of_Mercy »

Loves_Blade

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 02:34:25 PM »

Ian i am sorry dude but we made a trade and i never got that RR extractions i got him a DVD from HT that he wanted something like sounds of the underground or some shit like that the DVD was 10.30 with tax plus 14 bucks for S & H that's 24.30 i got screwed with.

I told you to email me if you did not get it after a week, you never did. I still have another one waiting to send out. You need to let people know when it does not come.

Everyone else I have traded with have had happy results.

Douglas_Hart

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 08:09:38 PM »

I told you to email me if you did not get it after a week, you never did. I still have another one waiting to send out. You need to let people know when it does not come.

Everyone else I have traded with have had happy results.

Oh my gosh. Buddy got cut the fuck up.

Offline Pure Fing Sweetness

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
  • We are forever crucified to a dream
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 01:06:24 AM »
I never had a problem trading with Ian. He's quick and easy (teehee) [psst: I have some In Flames stuff for you I'll send out one of these days...]
*Trend Setter*

Loves_Blade

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2005, 02:53:52 AM »
I never had a problem trading with Ian. He's quick and easy (teehee) [psst: I have some In Flames stuff for you I'll send out one of these days...]

;) That is wonderful news!

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2005, 10:42:54 AM »
I think this thread is a good idea, Ive been ripped off by 3 people here at Sacrament. Very Disapointing not to mention expensive to send a bunch of stuff out and get NOTHING in return.
 >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :(

Learn your tradee before you trade. That is another good reason for this thead.

Offline The9thCircle

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2005, 12:38:55 AM »
My goody list:
Myself
Laura
Jay
Chad
Ian

Bad:
Shakes-never sent me my stuff

Offline 6_6_6

• Made Man
  • Dance Fucker Dance
    • my poor HIM collection
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2005, 12:28:22 PM »
Just to let you know theres a thread for good treaders dude.

Offline 6_6_6

• Made Man
  • Dance Fucker Dance
    • my poor HIM collection
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 11:05:47 AM »
Bad Traders:
Darklight616
Lowram00

Both said they were willing to buy The Dark Light promo but decided to ignore all attempts to contact them in the end.

jp

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2005, 11:31:14 PM »
Bad Traders:
Darklight616
Lowram00

Both said they were willing to buy The Dark Light promo but decided to ignore all attempts to contact them in the end.

thats not being a bad trader, it's your fault for believing them, maybe you should lower your retarded price from $150, since you told me someone offered you that, why didnt you accept it then?
666 is a bad trader for asking for retarded prices

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2005, 11:35:48 PM »
hey shut the fuck up leave josh alone how can he be a bad trader/seller for asking a price for something that is well worth it. if you have nothing creative to add to this thread i suggest you leave.

i have lowram00 doesnt screw me i bought a shirt from him a week ago and still haven't recieved it

Offline 6_6_6

• Made Man
  • Dance Fucker Dance
    • my poor HIM collection
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 02:36:16 AM »
Bad Traders:
Darklight616
Lowram00

thats not being a bad trader, it's your fault for believing them, maybe you should lower your retarded price from $150, since you told me someone offered you that, why didnt you accept it then?
666 is a bad trader for asking for retarded prices

Actually dude if you would of thought about it I didn't even have an asking price. Me and another member on this forum (not naming names) were discussing how much we think I should/could get for it and then I asked for offers. I was offered that much for it. I didn't have an asking.

And also it does make them bad traders because its like ebay. If you commit to buying something then you commit to buying something.

Also Darklight616 also had a cheap price since he had lowered me £70 from Lowram00's original price.

I would of been also perfectly fine with them if they had bothered to contact me to just say sorry i'm not intrested anymore instead of blaitenly ignoring all attempts of contact.

So in other words Fuck You jp

Offline MMH

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2005, 12:05:36 PM »
I'm still not too impressed with Ian.  I was to buy a CD from him when he was selling all his HIM shit.  I had to back out for financial reasons and I still have yet to be reimbursed for the $50 I sent him as an initial payment.  He says he'll pay me when he gets rid of the CD I was to buy (GWTS Finnish CDS I believe) but I have seen no attempts to do so.

My bad list:
Ian

(Ian's bad list:
Me)

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2005, 12:10:27 PM »
Ian STILL hasn't sent my RR extraction or paid the $24 for that stupid DVD

Loves_Blade

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2005, 09:00:48 PM »
I told you to contact me Jose, fuck do it allready. If you don't contact people about it then you don't get your shit.

And MHH its your fault for backing out of the deal. When sell the cd you get the money. If you keep pissing me off, I will just say fuck it. Those who know, know that I am good for me word, but I don't need to be hassled by you.

Offline Spooky Kabuki

• aka Dr. Deletus
  • Picciotto
    • Myspace page
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2005, 01:38:22 AM »
Darklight 616

Never got my third package.  I've sent a few PMs with no response.  Thanks, you just fucked up my day.

Offline synninviemaa66

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 03:18:05 PM »
I've totally forgot about that! I'm so sorry! Just lemme know what your address and what I was supposed to mail again. And I will have it out ASAP.

Offline HIM-Circa2000

• Picciotto
  • 'Im super Cool!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2005, 02:21:20 PM »
Not a trade to complain about.. But Transitionstore still have my $130.00 for 4 months now..  I contacted numorous times...

chad

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2005, 04:51:32 PM »
Last I heard Transition store is no more.  So you got screwed.