Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
So like.....are we getting a stream or nah?

I wouldn't count on it  :'(
No :(

It's weird, there's a list of bands that won't be streamed: https://www.volksfreund.de/themen/rock-the-region/rock-am-ring/rock-am-ring-2023-livestream-gratis-nicht-alle-bands-dabei_aid-86184021

For some reason VV isn't on the list. Could be a mistake.

I wouldn't count on it  :'(
There are three stages at the festival: Utopia, Mandora and Orbit. VV will perform on the Orbit Stage and it seems to be the only one they won't stream live. Damn.

RTL has VV listed as being live-streamed on Saturday -- here's hoping we get a better mix than 2010! lol
Hey, you're right! Is it available in Germany only? We should make sure that someone rips it in "untouched" format.

Edit: On every other site it says that there's no plans to stream the Orbit Stage.

Ahhh, you're right - their wording is tricky. They say "On Saturday, Rock am Ring will continue with the following bands - many of them can also be seen in the stream on RTL+"
So annoying!
There are three stages at the festival: Utopia, Mandora and Orbit. VV will perform on the Orbit Stage and it seems to be the only one they won't stream live. Damn.

RTL has VV listed as being live-streamed on Saturday -- here's hoping we get a better mix than 2010! lol
Hey, you're right! Is it available in Germany only? We should make sure that someone rips it in "untouched" format.

Edit: On every other site it says that there's no plans to stream the Orbit Stage.
To be honest if he doesn't stream the performance I wouldn't be surprised he was one of the only artists at sick new world that wasn't shot with the cameras at the festival. Maybe artists can choose not to be recorded?

Don't know if I will be at work during VV set but I hope we are blessed to see him at RAR along with someone getting a high quality capture so my HIM addicted ass can listen and watch on lonely sleepless drunk nights!

That is all
News & Rumors / Re: A New Era - VV
« Last post by Daedalus on May 10, 2023, 02:35:16 PM »
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »