The Sanctuary > Da Swap Meet

DVD/BluRay - LONDON, Rounhouse - 2017/12/19

(1/2) > >>

616:
please take a look on this, i am helping the seller promoting his recording that was captured from the balcony on the tripod / separate audio
As Ville confirmed there will be no DVD from the Farewell tour , this might be a nice substitute a DVD box or BluRay box

from seller:
DVD boxed will be €14/$17 + €4/$6 air shipping and the Blu Ray €18/$20+ same shipping. This for outside UK. In the UK it's £13 including postage/packing. Could you ask anyone interested to contact me on this email : c

i think the prices are so low that this is a must have item to the final collection, altough its a bootleg, but we wont have anything official, and i doubt that there will be anything better than this video! In case of interest as a nice Christmas "farewell HIM" present or gift for yourself please contact the seller directly on the mail  -  redgreenblue2017@gmail.com  ,  he is a very nice guy, taped plenty of HIM gigs in the past, we all have these (Astoria 2003, Shepherds Bush 2005,2014)

AndreRibeiroPT:
Thank you!

666WTLOnVinylFTW:
I'm not trying to scold anyone or convince anyone not to purchase this; I know you guys (616 in particular) love your bootlegs, but it's disgraceful to sell them and I get a weird feeling in my stomach whenever I see one being posted that's for sale.

In my shithead opinion, touchy subjects such as this shouldn't be openly discussed and promoted on here. In private conversations, go right on ahead, but in the open we should remain above such things. If nothing else, for dignity's sake.

And before anyone says it just in case: leaks are a different story because they're uncontrollable and no money has changed hands that anyone's aware of.

It's not even so much because I don't want to see the band being taken advantage of. I don't want you guys taken advantage of by giving these people your hard-earned money. But if you don't see it that way, more power to you and enjoy it. Like I said, I'm not trying to lecture anyone and no hard feelings.

I'm just looking out for you guys. That's all. And in case I don't get the chance, Merry Christmas to everyone.

616:
i only posted the offer, i dont even have the stuff, altough i never had a problem buying bootlegs as i bought plenty with real money, i never sold any, if anyone wants to buy this there is info. I am not forcing anyone to purchase it. There are hundreds of fake illegal items with heartagram on it, or using HIM just to make money, no one bats an eye, everyone buys it because of the "collecting" purposes, all kind of shops making unofficial merchandise, watches, bags, belts, you name it. This is exactly the same thing with bootlegs. I only posted info from taper i am buying it, few bucks for a quality video when the band wont release shit is OK for me
but still it amazes me how for everyone bootlegs are bad , but re-selling once bought official item for dozen times higher price is "OK". Its exactly the same situation with selling official items - band gets nothing, and the seller is making money on HIM , the same as with the bootleg. How is it OK if you buy a CD for 10 bucks and re-sell it on the internet for 400 ?
Its the same thing

vampireheart616:
Reply from seller when I had asked about trading for some other bootlegs/rare stuff

"Actually I'd be more interested in any Nephilim rare stuff that you might have?"

If anyone has anything that would help us get this without buying it please message me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version