Author Topic: Screamworks: Love In Theory and Practice  (Read 174692 times)

Offline stigmata92

Re: Screamworks: Love In Theory and Practice
« Reply #1125 on: February 10, 2010, 09:27:37 PM »
i wonder if they're gunna still do the invenereveritas.com, scaredtodeath.com etc videos...?

There's no Scared to Death or Disarm Me vids. Probably because they are going to make real vids for when those songs become singles.

Offline ameliamarina

« Reply #1126 on: February 11, 2010, 07:13:57 AM »
Here are my scans in little PhotoBucket format:

(Well they're not the REAL real sizes, they're big though; like 2000x1916 on the booklet pages. The REAL real sizes are like 11,000 x 9800 crazy huge!

thanks for the photos :) i am listening to the album at the moment... i just downloaded it :/
i can't say i am excited so far but...we'll see :)

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #1127 on: February 11, 2010, 10:32:23 AM »
does anyone have any pictures of the vip ticket package i haven't gotten mine yet and am curious to see what it looks like
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #1128 on: February 11, 2010, 01:23:35 PM »
i wonder if they're gunna still do the invenereveritas.com, scaredtodeath.com etc videos...?

There's no Scared to Death or Disarm Me vids. Probably because they are going to make real vids for when those songs become singles.

i know there's no scared to death...first thing i thought of so i typed it...

i have the same idea too...i think they're gunna do real vids for those...cuz they reallllllllly should. at leasst DM.

just wondering if alll those other .com's were gunna be put to use...

does anyone have any pictures of the vip ticket package i haven't gotten mine yet and am curious to see what it looks like

its just a VIP tour laminate, and the heartagram package...shouldnt be tooooo much special...just cool to get...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 01:24:44 PM by LonelyRoad »

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #1129 on: February 11, 2010, 02:03:43 PM »

The email confirmation I think said that the package would be sent about a week before the show you got tickets for. So I don't think anyone will get theirs for a while.

Offline heartagram_616

• I'm reaching for your shadow Drowning in the Kiss Of Dawn
  • Mobbed Up
  • Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell
« Reply #1130 on: February 11, 2010, 06:11:38 PM »
thanks for the scans and the brail on the 2nd disk spells out Baudelaire

1st time i have read brail lol

Did you actually look it up or did you do what I did?

"Hmm, well that's definitely braille... I'll bet almost anything it says Baudelaire"

i looked it up lol

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #1131 on: February 11, 2010, 06:21:12 PM »
LMAO

it was kinda obvious that it said Bauledaire haha.

the album's called..."bauedaire in braille" haha

Offline Daniel_Lioneye12

« Reply #1132 on: February 11, 2010, 06:55:02 PM »
Well mine still hasn't come yet. I gotta say, I think it's pretty poor planning to have people who paid the money up front and paid more than the average consumer still waiting on the album when people who just casually care can just walk into a store and grab a copy. I saw them on sale at FYE yesterday, and just now got my email saying it had been shipped. What's the point of putting up a date to order by to get the album by street date if they don't follow through? As it is I could have ordered whenever I wanted and would still get it around the same time.

I'm not trying to sound petulant or impatient, but I question the logic in making the people who paid up front a month in advance wait when anybody can just walk into a chain music store and get the album before them.

Offline Morningrise

« Reply #1133 on: February 11, 2010, 06:58:21 PM »
Well mine still hasn't come yet. I gotta say, I think it's pretty poor planning to have people who paid the money up front and paid more than the average consumer still waiting on the album when people who just casually care can just walk into a store and grab a copy. I saw them on sale at FYE yesterday, and just now got my email saying it had been shipped. What's the point of putting up a date to order by to get the album by street date if they don't follow through? As it is I could have ordered whenever I wanted and would still get it around the same time.

I'm not trying to sound petulant or impatient, but I question the logic in making the people who paid up front a month in advance wait when anybody can just walk into a chain music store and get the album before them.

That's why I never preorder anything.

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #1134 on: February 11, 2010, 07:10:02 PM »

yes its ridiculous

See what i got today via email:

Thank you for shopping with WARNER BROS. / NONESUCH / HIM.
We have shipped your order for the following:
=======================================================
QTY      Item
1      SCREAMWORKS: LOVE IN THEORY AND PRACTICE (Limited Edition)(2CD)
HIM
CD
1      Saint Scream Screen Print -EURO
HIM
ONE SIZE

The order was shipped on 02/09/2010 using our Standard shipment method
Please be aware that your items may have shipped in separate boxes and could possibly arrive on separate days. Posters and lithographs will generally ship separately from your other items in their own container.

9 feb.... no comment

Offline michael319

« Reply #1135 on: February 11, 2010, 07:25:57 PM »
so there are no more vip packages with autograph? i see the site that was posted only had it for the 1st nyc date nto the 2nd.

Offline Jay

« Reply #1136 on: February 11, 2010, 09:06:01 PM »

Not petulant at all my man.  I agree with you.  I got my CD on the street date, which I totally didn't expect.  They just sent the e-mail to me yesterday letting me know my order was shipped.  (Did I mention that I already have the CD?....lol) 

I just got my lithograph today.  #4841/5000.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #1137 on: February 12, 2010, 12:39:23 AM »

The email confirmation I think said that the package would be sent about a week before the show you got tickets for. So I don't think anyone will get theirs for a while.

it makes no sense since we had to redeem the codes before a certain day to get the cd by release date which obviously didn't happen

Offline eairthrow

« Reply #1138 on: February 12, 2010, 06:31:15 AM »
Same here... :-\

yes its ridiculous

See what i got today via email:

Thank you for shopping with WARNER BROS. / NONESUCH / HIM.
We have shipped your order for the following:
QTY      Item
1      SCREAMWORKS: LOVE IN THEORY AND PRACTICE (Limited Edition)(2CD)
HIM
CD
1      Saint Scream Screen Print -EURO
HIM
ONE SIZE

The order was shipped on 02/09/2010 using our Standard shipment method
Please be aware that your items may have shipped in separate boxes and could possibly arrive on separate days. Posters and lithographs will generally ship separately from your other items in their own container.

9 feb.... no comment
I'm fine but I hear those voices at night...

Offline 0401695

« Reply #1139 on: February 12, 2010, 07:18:31 AM »

Offline Mindulizz

« Reply #1140 on: February 12, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »
That's about 15000 copies :) Not bad  :-X
Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste. - Charles Bukowski

Offline Ninoslav

• Green-Eyed Scorpio
  • Picciotto
  • ∑∆T M∑! :)
    • Valley Of Wishes - International nightwish Fan Site
« Reply #1141 on: February 12, 2010, 12:09:38 PM »
My digi version arrived today in mail from Finland! Yay! Is it any different from yours guys? Mine is from Warner Music Finland :)
==========================
…When there's nothing left to say
Lake of tears will find it's way…

Offline Weemo

• Mobbed Up
  • Um, Where In God's Name is Weemo?
« Reply #1142 on: February 12, 2010, 05:32:34 PM »
I ordered my album the day the pre-order went up. I received my lithograph on Tuesday, and have yet to receive my album. Warner is silly.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #1143 on: February 13, 2010, 02:29:52 AM »

it makes no sense since we had to redeem the codes before a certain day to get the cd by release date which obviously didn't happen

i just got mine here's some pictures
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=52238401&albumID=53464&imageID=64015027
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=52238401&albumID=53464&imageID=64015030

and here's my heartagram print #2951/5000
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=52238401&albumID=53464&imageID=63996136

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #1144 on: February 13, 2010, 02:45:51 AM »
your myspace is private.

so it wont let us look at them.

unless you right click on the picture itself and get the photo URL.

not the actual page to leave comments on etc...

Offline Steel

« Reply #1145 on: February 13, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »
I'm still waiting on mine from amazon and I preordered it back in December- speaking of myspace- I sent a friend request to the sacrament myspace (still waiting) who actually owns that account? Jay?

Offline Jay

« Reply #1146 on: February 13, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »
Oh yeah, I haven't logged in there....you're in now.  I'm horrible with myspace...Solitary Heartache is doing the Facebook page...if anyone wants to be in charge of the myspace, PM me.

Offline Ninoslav

• Green-Eyed Scorpio
  • Picciotto
  • ∑∆T M∑! :)
    • Valley Of Wishes - International nightwish Fan Site
« Reply #1147 on: February 14, 2010, 08:26:15 AM »

Mwahahaha! HIM’s thin dark duke, Ville Valo lets Hammer into his home. This is a METAL HAMMER WORLD  EXCLUSIVE – this is the first time a magazine has been allowed to document his  domain. 2010 Marks the 40th anniversary of the birth of heavy metal with the  release of BLACK SABBATH’S ‘Black Sabbath’ album and we have a look at its  creation and survival to become the most seminal metal work ever – speaking to  all four members, GEEZER BUTLER, OZZY OSBOURNE, BILL WARD and TONY IOMMI. ROB  ZOMBIE explains how getting a band together has been the secret to his  success, as ‘Hellbilly Deluxe 2’ has proved.

Code: [Select]
Download:
====================
http://hotfile.com/dl/28480770/13256b5/metal-hammer-2010-03-mar.pdf.html
====================
http://rapidshare.com/files/350177942/metal-hammer-2010-03-mar.pdf
…When there's nothing left to say
Lake of tears will find it's way…

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #1148 on: February 14, 2010, 12:12:21 PM »
This reminds me, did anyone get that exclusive track from this mag which was supposed to have Dani Filth and Ville in it.

Offline heartagram_616

• I'm reaching for your shadow Drowning in the Kiss Of Dawn
  • Mobbed Up
  • Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell
« Reply #1149 on: February 14, 2010, 02:30:47 PM »
ill get the mag cuz i want the cover lol

and ill make a flac rip of the track

ill get the mag on monday

and i found this

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 02:33:36 PM by heartagram_616 »