Author Topic: KROQ Webcast  (Read 11041 times)

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
Re: KROQ Webcast
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2006, 11:18:33 AM »
marilyn manson did have that look before billy, gerard and now ville! i totally forgot about that! hahahaha!   :P

Offline Luthien

• Fratelli D'Italia
  • Picciotto
  • don't fear the reaper
Re: KROQ Webcast
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2006, 02:39:48 PM »
Than we wont mention that the original "suit" idea came from all of those nice guys from the SS group.
That style was a very formal one in the 1930's to 1946.

Personally I love anything related to the German Nazi Uniforms. Mainly the Generals Hats.

Marilyn Manson tried to sort of revive that look for his and the bands image. I guess you dont really know the full story to that if you dont listen to his previous album and actually read into the Golden Age era books.

With that apart, Keep Spanish Rock Alive. (For those who dont listen to "it". Just take the Spanish part and keep it that way). ;)

Buona Notte mi Amour!
Ciao!

H.T.

If we consider the fact that I don't like Marilyn Manson, I think that explains pretty much all.  :P  I'm not trying to get into a deep discussion about the look firstly, because I do not have the background to talk about it, second because my english it's damn limited and third because I don't think is so important  :-\ To me it was just funny that Shane said that because it seemed like that was what a lot of people had in mind, and right after that Anthony Kiedis came to the stage with the same outfit  :P ... is not a big deal, but I do appreciate the explanation and your opinion!  8)

As for the Mexican band, yeah, I've heard about them. Unfortunately I have not paid them too much attention, but I will  ;) ... and, is just me or their official site is not properly working now ???