The Sanctuary > Music

Full Nothing

(1/3) > >>

Inferno:
I just can't get enough of this album... It's simply perfection.
It's a single man's project created with session musicians and several world class vocalists.
This is quite possibly the most epic album I've ever listened to.

[FLAC]Full Album & Deluxe Edition EP

Inferno:
I updated what used to be a link to a Youtube playlist to a FLAC download of both the album and the newly released Deluxe Edition EP that contains some Alternative Mixes.

If you guys haven't heard this album before I highly recommend it. Also, keep in mind that this is a collaboration between multiple artists so don't just listen to one song and think that's how all the songs will sound... every song is sung by a different vocalist.

Inferno:
I am looking forward to their next album very much. I listened to a lot of 'For My Pain...' and 'Reflexion' back in the day and it's nice to hear his voice with this music. I think it's would be great if they did a song with Ville... I can't say that something like that is out of the question, it's very possible.

Inferno:
Ooooh, those drums are nice. Another masterpiece.

666WTLOnVinylFTW:
We asked Inferno if he was paid by any of the band members to speak nicely about their music and promote it. He answered no. The lie detector determined that was a lie. :o :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version