HIM > News & Rumors

Sasquatch Festival Gorge, WA

(1/3) > >>

synninviemaa66:
So, I just got word from a friend about a huge festival in Gorge (Huge outdoor amplitheatre). Luckly it is about three hours from where I live, so me and my brother are driving down. I will be bringing a camera, because cameras are easy at festivals and at the Gorge.

Line Up:

FRIDAY May 26: Nine Inch Nails, Surprise band- to be announced, HIM, And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Wolfmother

SATURDAY May 27: Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, The Flaming Lips, The Shins, The Tragically Hip, Neko Case, Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens, Gomez, Rogue Wave, Architecture In Helsinki, Sam Roberts, Constantines, The Brunettes, Matt Costa, Bedouin Soundclash, Tim Seely, Korby Lenker, Common Market

SUNDAY May 28: Beck, Death Cab for Cutie, Queens of the Stone Age, Matisyahu, The Decemberists, Nada Surf, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Blue Scholars, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, Chad VanGaalen, The Heavenly States, Rocky Votolato, Laura Veirs, The Village Green, Mercir, more artists to be announced

Offical Webstie:

http://www.hob.com/tickets/festivals/sasquatch/2006/

Ticketmaster Website:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/860071

ForAllTid:
that festival seems boring.

Tauriainen:
If I get to kiss Jenn's ass enough she might let me get to meet and take a pic with Laura Veirs and Mercir who will be making a "hit" pretty soon.
But before that I have to get my passport updated or else I will stay stuck again here in the bay.

Mikeangelo- Yeah, there arent too appealing. But there are some artist I wanted to meet, that is the only reason I am attracted to this festival plus when it is for free I say why not!

synninviemaa66:

--- Quote from: ForAllTid on February 24, 2006, 12:31:16 AM ---that festival seems boring.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, bands suck but HIM is playing so it's worth it.

chad:
Looks like a HIM US Tour Festival is in the making.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version